Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bee kneez

Options
  • 24-10-2009 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hey has anyone had the donegal band the bee kneez play at there wedding? or even heard them play? are they any good? or also has anyone had the beefsteak dancers play? any comments will be helpful thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

heard the beefsteak dancers few years back regulary and they are a great band....dont know what kind of music you want for your wedding but i dont think they do diddly aye stuff...more 70, 80s stuff...

this may have changed since i have seen them...

beez neez if its the same band im thinking of are a three peice band with key, fiddle and guitar and backing tracks... I know the guitarist and tey are good enough, not really my thing cause they use backing tracks but they are very professional and play loads of functions...

Hope this helps ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lori074

feelpablo wrote: »
    heard the beefsteak dancers few years back regulary and they are a great band....dont know what kind of music you want for your wedding but i dont think they do diddly aye stuff...more 70, 80s stuff...

this may have changed since i have seen them...

beez neez if its the same band im thinking of are a three peice band with key, fiddle and guitar and backing tracks... I know the guitarist and tey are good enough, not really my thing cause they use backing tracks but they are very professional and play loads of functions...

Hope this helps ya
    thanks a mill thats a great help u ever heard of the barflies? or swing time either? sorry 4 torturing u thanks again

barflies are very good probably the most middle of the road band out of the lot but i would say probably also the most expensive, they used to play in doms pier 1 in donegal town regualry enough if you are about.

i have eard of swingtime but really i have no idea at all about them so cant be any help with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lori074

feelpablo wrote: »
    barflies are very good probably the most middle of the road band out of the lot but i would say probably also the most expensive, they used to play in doms pier 1 in donegal town regualry enough if you are about.

i have eard of swingtime but really i have no idea at all about them so cant be any help with them!

the barflies are actually cheaper than beefsteak dancers. yeah i live in dublin pain trying to get up so will c. ur very good thanks a mill

no worries glad to help

• Advertisement
Advertisement