Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo apprenticeship? anyone?

Options
  • 24-10-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey guys. i'm just wondering does anyone know of any tattoo shops that are willing to take on an apprentice. i'm really trying to get into the industry but no doors are opening up for me :( i would be forever grateful if i got info back on this. cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

same as myself so, its very hard to get in anywhere. all ive been told is to leave the country, theres more chances of it in the states since its more popular! think theres actually a thread on here somewhere about this already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BearHughes

awww really damn. cant just pick up and leave though really, thats not realistic. thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

no problem, maybe try going into tattoo shops and talking to some of the guys in these places. they're pretty helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Advertisement