Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick Open

• 22-10-2009 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Just letting everyone know the Limerick Open takes place this bank holiday weeekend. The venue is the Carlton Castletroy Park Hotel (www.castletroy-park.ie)

Check in is at 11am on Saturday while the first round starts at noon. There are 2 games on Sat (12pm and 5pm), Sun (11am and 4pm) and Mon (10am and 3pm). Time control is 2hrs each. There will be two sections - The Philip Hogarty Open and The Major (Major section is U-1400).

If anyone requires any more info just send me a PM here or an email at limerickopen@gmail.com.

Cheers,
    Jam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

Argh, just a tad bit more notice and I might have attended this!
    In saying that I suppose there's still an off-chance.

How much will the entry fee be?
    Also.. it's been a while since I attended a tournament, would membership to the ICU be compulsary or could I sort that out down the line?

Advertisement