Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a genuine psychic in dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 peaderman

Hi All,

Can somebody please PM Lindas number please. Would be much appreciated.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Clairediablo

Hi, going to a psychic medium next week in Clondalkin called Caroline Ward, just wondering if anyone has been to her and if she is any good. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Hi, going to a psychic medium next week in Clondalkin called Caroline Ward, just wondering if anyone has been to her and if she is any good. Thanks

shes not gifted...reads playing cards but theres nothing remotely paranormal going on

Thanks for the advice, any recommendations for any good ones in the dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Thanks for the advice, any recommendations for any good ones in the dublin area?

tbh theres none that i would recommend in Dublin, ive been to a good few of them throughout the years and very little if anything that theyve predicted has happened, anything that has id nearly put down to coincidence

the only two readers that ive been too and that i feel are gifted are Billy Martin in Mullingar and Eddie Christian in Dublin BUT Eddie is extremely accurate at the past & present (down to actual dates) but his future predictions are as flamboyant as he is...if you go to him do it for strict entertainment & dont let his outlandish predictions have a negative effect on you

• Advertisement

I know theres a really good one in clonmel Rory Bates but he is proving impossible to contact. Im giving Caroline Ward a miss and im gonna give Maureen Quinn a shot she's coming to my house in 2 weeks, I have a few friends coming so if nothing else it might be some fun and a bit of laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

What did you think Of Maureen in the end? :)

What did you think Of Maureen in the end? :)

She was very good, there was 4 of us that got it done and she was accurate with all of us. nearly everything she predicted has already come through for me. I would reccommend her

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carolinel0110

I got my palm and cards done by joan white and she was brill....i cant fault anything she done!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

I got my palm and cards done by joan white and she was brill....i cant fault anything she done!

where is she based?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joane12

does anyone have jenny jones phone number? she was from tallaght but moved to kildare town. i lost her number last year. if you guys have her number please inbox me.. many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

joane12 wrote: »
    does anyone have jenny jones phone number? she was from tallaght but moved to kildare town. i lost her number last year. if you guys have her number please inbox me.. many thanks

joane12 - you've posted the same request on three different threads, which, frankly, is overkill.

Can you not just PM the poster in question instead of littering threads with 'PM me Jenny Jones' number' requests?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paddysham2012

why do you silly people go to these devil worshipers, do you not know that satan knows all about you and your loved ones that have passed, instead of paying these guys money, why not sit down a bunch of yous a do a Ouija board it will tell you all you want to know and coming from the same place ,the man below, believe me I messed with this stuff and my head is still not ok today ,just a we warning, plus brings bad luck to yourfamily, go and confess immedieately

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

why do you silly people go to these devil worshipers, do you not know that satan knows all about you and your loved ones that have passed, instead of paying these guys money, why not sit down a bunch of yous a do a Ouija board it will tell you all you want to know and coming from the same place ,the man below, believe me I messed with this stuff and my head is still not ok today ,just a we warning, plus brings bad luck to yourfamily, go and confess immedieately
    This is your truth as you see it and that is fine. But you need to accept that others see things differently.

Please read and familiarise yourself with the forum charter before posting again, so you know what is and is not appropriate here.

Thank you, and welcome to boards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 Lera Manukovskaya

Would you mind pm me graines contact . As well as would a friend of mine be able to get a reading ( 16 years old)? Thank you .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zwal

Hello,

would you be able to give me a contact number or email for Linda please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kfidz

DONNA1999 wrote: »
    yeah i agree linda green is amazing......iv been to hundreads of psychic mediums and she is a millions miles ahead of any of them.....i saw her in a show and personaly......as good if not better than most of the famous ones and very acurate.....i got such peace after seeing her my son died 2 years ago and i really felt like i got to spend a half hour with him.....she was even talking like him
    sound scary but its so not its just amazing......sumthing everyone whos lost someone must experience...she is great with the psychic part to have her card anyone wants her number give me a shout.....

Hi Donna would I be able to get Linda's number from you?many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zwal

Kfidz wrote: »
    Hi Donna would I be able to get Linda's number from you?many thanks

Hi Donna,
    Could you also pm me Linda's number?
    Thanks

Advertisement