Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook (Zynga) Poker

Options
  • 12-10-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭

I only play this to relieve the boredom sometimes, it's free and keeps me occupied.
    Has anybody else ever played on it?

I really really think it's rigged, some of the hands are just unbelievable, sometimes you can even tell what cards are going to come next.

A short while back i was playing and i had to take a screenshot of the table, that's how un feckin believable it was.

I had K A, flop was K A 4

I slow played it, turn was K, so i'm sitting on a FH, I go all in, 2 others call me and i get beaten by a Royal!!!! And this aint the first time.

poker.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

well so what if it rigged its aplay game on a social site,if anythig this is good for poker might get some more fish back in the pond.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

You can buy 5m chips for €109 and you wont have to worry about bad beats again. Its available as an application. I think KevIRL has bought around 25m. PM him and see is it worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

wait til u see ipoker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

Lioke zomg I was loike playing for nothing and won/lose nothing lioke zomg...where did it all go wrong lioke wtf.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

variance

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

i love how all the bad beat stories begin with "I slow played it," i mean dont people not listen to other stories of "I Slow Played it":p

Just as a matter of interest op...... did u expect him to fold the RF draw! i mean come on... gamble gamble!!:D

By the way i will play u heads up for rolls! cause if u cant win with the nut turned house! u bad!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Flushdraw wrote: »
    You can buy 5m chips for €109 and you wont have to worry about bad beats again. Its available as an application. I think KevIRL has bought around 25m. PM him and see is it worth it

Kev IRL spent €500 on play chips :confused:

The-Rigger wrote: »

545 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Williec Likes this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

cuterob wrote: »
    545 euro

I was going to go for that, but I figured he'd get a price break at 20 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

cuterob wrote: »
    545 euro

Why???!!! :confused: He'd have earned that for nuthin' claiming the free daily chips/'chips on the floor' logging on every day for 5/6 weeks(!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

insky......

Why???!!! :confused: He'd have earned that for nuthin' claiming the free daily chips/'chips on the floor' logging on every day for 5/6 weeks(!) :D

Thats how Kev rolls..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I checked this Zynga network in work and they are big, bigger then most sites for PayPal payments anyway. Although I think they do more then just poker. No idea how it works but I think some sites buy the chips from you or maybe Zynga aswell.

I was going to go for that, but I figured he'd get a price break at 20 million.

nah i only got a small price break at 40 million chips

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

RasTa wrote: »
    I checked this Zynga network in work and they are big, bigger then most sites for PayPal payments anyway. Although I think they do more then just poker. No idea how it works but I think some sites buy the chips from you or maybe Zynga aswell.
    Zynga do Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars and loads of other FB games/apps. It's defo more that just Poker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

Obligitory HU4ROLLZ???

Think thats bad, hell I got a bad beet on Farmville once, only got $1 for it at the market instead of the usual $25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Ste05 wrote: »
    Zynga do Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars and loads of other FB games/apps. It's defo more that just Poker.

and people pay to play those games?

• Advertisement

Nah you can play them for free but most of them offer some way that you can part with real cash to get extra coins or chips or whatever in the game.

RasTa wrote: »
    and people pay to play those games?
    Yeah like pok3rplaya says, you can pay for extra stuff or new weapons and powers and sh1t. No need to pay, but some morans obviously do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i remember reading a thread on the mafia wars forum where some woman was complaining about the company that runs the game screwing them out of something or other, something to do with being top of the leader board or something. anyway, she said her and her husband and possibly some of their friends were spending c.10k a month on the game. such weirdos.

get back to the library you

Ste05 wrote: »
    Yeah like pok3rplaya says, you can pay for extra stuff or new weapons and powers and sh1t. No need to pay, but some morans obviously do.

Yeah and same with farmtown. Its $39.99 for 80,000 coins. Once you get to a decent level, you can earn 200k coinsby doing a whole farm. But, morons do pay for them....

"Hey lets buy 320k coins for $160 and stick a house on my farm. Go on, a house is only 300k" :rolleyes:

i remember reading a thread on the mafia wars forum where some woman was complaining about the company that runs the game screwing them out of something or other, something to do with being top of the leader board or something. anyway, she said her and her husband and possibly some of their friends were spending c.10k a month on the game. such weirdos.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek: WTF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Was having this discussion with the other half(well a lecture really) , she hacked into my facebook and set me up as a neighbour in farmville so she could expand her own Farm. Now I get gifts from those farmville freakos of a hen or something like that and the odd comment that I'm rather typically allowing my farm to run to ruin. If I could pay somewhere for a virtual flame thrower and burn down my enforced virtual neighbourhood I would do it. The controversy would be worth it IMO. She has promised though that she'd never pay for anything and if she did I was to hit her on the noggin with the bone handle knife. I can see divorce cases in the future. Yer honour I asked him to harvest me strawberries when I was away and he let them wither, I lost the whole crop. I went mad and then the lazy bastard hit me on the head with the bone handle knife,

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Yeah and same with farmtown. Its $39.99 for 80,000 coins. Once you get to a decent level, you can earn 200k coinsby doing a whole farm. But, morons do pay for them....

"Hey lets buy 320k coins for $160 and stick a house on my farm. Go on, a house is only 300k" :rolleyes:

Is that what you have been doing with our money :eek::eek::eek:

No wonder you are such a high level :rolleyes:

And I thought we was getting a real house :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I did a lot of loot drunk one night playing Mafia Wars!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

that farmville gets on my wick. I use facebook to get my creep on, plain and simple. I don't want no sheep

Advertisement