Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the worst day of the week?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭powerzjim

wednseday middle of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Tuesdays. Never liked them. You get your lie ins on saturday and sunday so your not too tired for Monday but then when you have to get up early again on a Tuesday and realise there is still the majority of the week left.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I don't like Mondays.

Now where's my rifle and the nearest Primary School:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Its Friday I'm in love

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Suicide Tuesday FTL :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

I cannot stand Tuesdays, getting on my nerves. I have 2 double classes that day:mad: And there's never anything good on T.V

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I find Tuesdays to be the worst day of the week, because it's usually when everything goes belly up and the work starts building up. Also unlike Mondays where you're usually refreshed from the weekend, Tuesdays you're back to being tired, miserable and stressed from work and you still have fours days to go as well. Wednsdays would come in second. Thursdays are relatively easy to get through because all you have to think about is that you have one more day until the weekend starts. Friday and the Weekends, I don't have to explain. So yeah Tuesday is the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I hate Sundays.
    Slow,boring days,nowhere is open,the day for doing homework,TV is crap,the rest of the feckin' week is still ahead of you and you have to go to sleep earlier than the night before,thus feckin' up your sleep schedule.
    I hate Sundays:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

They're all crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

I like Sunday's the least. Usually either hungover and/or have nothing to do. However I don't hate any day of the week because I'm not a miserable sod.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

Sundays are definitely the worst theres just a horrible buzz about the day ; its hard to explain. Nowhere is open, nothing is going on, and up early for college the next day. Ah well it couldn't happen any other way. I suppose if I was an alcoholic or someone who really enjoyed illicit substances it wouldn't matter what day of the week it was every day would be amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Monday because it's the furthest day from the weekend hence I have to get through all those days where I can't spend the morning asleep. At least Tuesday means there are less days until Saturday.

Also because I never get enough sleep on weekdays so I have to wait until Saturday to get back my voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Rougies

Tuesday should be abolished. The world should adopt a 6 day six week. 4 days work, 2 days rest. Just gid rid of Tuesdays! 5 weeks a month, 61 weeks a year.
    And don't worry, Wednesday won't really become the new Tuesday. It will probably become the new worst day of the week, but not even close to how terrible and suicidal Tuesdays are. Damn Poosdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

I don't care if Monday's blue
    Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
    Thursday I don't care about you
    It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
    Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
    Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
    It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday, wait
    And Sunday always comes too late
    But Friday, never hesitate...

I don't care if Mondays black
    Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack
    Thursday, never looking back
    It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday, you can hold your head
    Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
    Or Thursday - watch the walls instead
    It's Friday, I'm in love

Saturday, wait
    And Sunday always comes too late
    But Friday, never hesitate...

Dressed up to the eyes
    It's a wonderful surprise
    To see your shoes and your spirits rise
    Throwing out your frown
    And just smiling at the sound
    And as sleek as a sheik
    Spinning round and round
    Always take a big bite
    It's such a gorgeous sight
    To see you eat in the middle of the night
    You can never get enough
    Enough of this stuff
    It's Friday, I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue
    Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
    Thursday I don't care about you
    It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
    Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
    Thursday doesn't even start
    It's Friday I'm in love

xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Has to be Thursday, there have already been three weekdays but there's still all of that day and Friday to get through, and there's never anything on the telly or anything going on because evryone's waiting for the weeekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Namlub wrote: »
    Has to be Thursday, there have already been three weekdays but there's still all of that day and Friday to get through, and there's never anything on the telly or anything going on because evryone's waiting for the weeekend

U crazy!!! Thursday's my favourite night out!!

Tuesdays a horrible day, sooo boring!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

What freak said they hated Friday? It's the happiest day of the week IMO. Saturday has the potential to surpass it, but if it's boring it can result in depression at having wasted a Saturday.

Monday is the worst, you have to wake up early after a weekend of waking up...whenever you damn well pleased. You've got to go back to school and it always feels abit awkward. It's like a slight shift of getting back into the routine again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, I think Tuesday is worse than Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I think most of the week is pretty shíte with the exception of Saturday of course and possibly Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭Cake Man

In fairness, Sunday's aren't too bad. If it weren't for Sundays, there wouldn't really be such thing as Saturday nights!

Tuesday's the worst, still ages to go in the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Leave Tuesday alone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Leave Tuesday alone!!!

Is that you Chris?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

It has to be Tuesday, i hate that day!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I resent Monday and it's weekend killing buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Tuesday - It's just a totally pointless day!! Long and depressing and still 3 day's to go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Toss up between Sunday and Tuesday

anytime after 6 pm on Sunday I just about work for week but its ok up to that point

But Tuesday just feels like you have so much to go till Friday for another weekend of going wild

Advertisement