Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which one would you pick (from animated to live action)

Options
  • 04-10-2009 4:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking of this idea while I was rewatching the batman animated series, but I thought it might suit transformers better (besides no batman forum)

If they wee doing an anniversary celebration for transformers a few years down the line and they decided to really show off for the annivesary and opted to have three episodes of the transformes series remade as 20 minute live action shorts using the technology from the films but the voice acting from the original (for the bots). And they put it up that he episodes would be selected by popular vote which ones would you nominate?

I thought as a series that suffered serious continuity issues to begin with, a nice updaing of fan favourites would prove popular.

So what episodes would you like to see done up with the sfx of the big films but the plot and characters of the series?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I think the "Ultimate Doom" trilogy and the follow up episode "Countdown to Extinction" would be best suited to adaptation.

Far better plot than either of the current live action films and it's a storyline that heavily involves human protagonists as well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I have a soft spot for the Rebirth. I love the mystic side of Prime.

Plus imagine CGI Fort Max and Scorponok!

Advertisement