Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If Lisbon fails...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Anyone who goes to the trouble of reading at least the verdicts handed down during the Nurenberg Trials cannot help but realise that most of those involved with the foundation of the EU were , quite literally , Mass Murderers..

Like who? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Anyone who goes to the trouble of reading at least the verdicts handed down during the Nurenberg Trials cannot help but realise that most of those involved with the foundation of the EU were , quite literally , Mass Murderers. A no vote would in some small way help stop the rewriting of history and remind a new generation that the Holocaust did indeed happen and that those responsible were for the most part within a few years of the Nurenberg trails back at the seat of power ....

Before you dismiss this as some mad conspiracy theory read the nurnenburg trials or check with the reputable Holocaust sites .....and then check the early history of the EU ...it's all there in black and white in the archives of quite literally every newspaper in Ireland and the rest of the world.. If on the other hand you chose to just dismiss all this then you might just as well go the whole hog and deny the Holocaust.
    Oh wow, excellent, saying that if people dismissed your horrendous post then they're as good as denying the holocaust.

Thank you sir, I have never been more glad to be someone's opposition.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Anyone who goes to the trouble of reading at least the verdicts handed down during the Nurenberg Trials cannot help but realise that most of those involved with the foundation of the EU were , quite literally , Mass Murderers. A no vote would in some small way help stop the rewriting of history and remind a new generation that the Holocaust did indeed happen and that those responsible were for the most part within a few years of the Nurenberg trails back at the seat of power ....

Before you dismiss this as some mad conspiracy theory read the nurnenburg trials or check with the reputable Holocaust sites .....and then check the early history of the EU ...it's all there in black and white in the archives of quite literally every newspaper in Ireland and the rest of the world.. If on the other hand you chose to just dismiss all this then you might just as well go the whole hog and deny the Holocaust.

This will really confuse the Friends of Palestine for No to Lisbon movement, or whatever they are called.

Anyone who goes to the trouble of reading at least the verdicts handed down during the Nurenberg Trials ...... within a few years of the Nurenberg trails back at the seat of power .....

By the by, before you go spreading nonsense you should at least check little things like making sure you spell the main thrust of your argument correctly.
    It's Nuremberg. It would make your post slightly more legitimate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 oldandintheway

How can it be irelevant to remind people just who is behind the EU.

The names if many of these convicted mass murderers can be found on a website called EU Facts .......it's run by a rather eccentric sort of millionaire who made his money in chemicals / he has some rather strange ideas about Aids too.

Unfortunatly many dissregard him because of all this however all the facts he gives come for the most part from the archives of the Nurenberg trials ( I followed the trials myself in the 50's and later read pretty much the entire record of the trials as published so I was aware of the facts 50's years before I even had a computer and can assure you they are true. He is held in the highest regard by those who survived the holocaust ..... and without being in any way glib or smart alexish let me reiterate that to deny any of the facts he presents is more or less to say that the judges at the Nurenberg trails got it wrong and that all these people ( who all claimed that THEY KNEW NOTHING) were in fact innocent ....which every Ne onazi would love...

The disturbing fact is that many of these people within a few years of release from prison were being consulted about the new Europe that was to emerge (EU) . This of course does not prove in itself that the EU is bad or evil but it should cause people to think..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Well the leader of Germany at the time was Konrad Adenauer , who spent most of WWII in jail for his part in an attempt to kill Hitler.

So who exactly are you talking about ?

How can it be irelevant to remind people just who is behind the EU. The names if many of these convicted mass murderers can be found on a website called EU Facts .......it's run by a rather eccentric sort of millionaire....

Declan Ganley strikes again :pac:
    The disturbing fact is that many of these people within a few years of release from prison were being consulted about the new Europe that was to emerge (EU) . This of course does not prove in itself that the EU is bad or evil but it should cause people to think..

And yet still you haven't been able to actually give us the names any of these people? :confused: Suppose it's all top secret hush hush....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 oldandintheway

By the way , my spelling is of course dreadful but the point I was making is serious and the evidence is there for anyone to see....

My reason , my only reason for posting this here is that I was born and grew up just after the war and I watched as one by one people who were reported as war criminals of the worst kind would , hey presto style , within a short few years be reported in the very same newspaper as the new saviours of Europe....

If just one person out there is prompted to find out what exactly happened to those who made the gas for the gas chambers after they were released from prison then I will have done some good...

One thing you learn from life is that things can go wrong very fast ...everything you take for granted can be swept away in the blink of an eye....life , a good life can as million found out turn into a nightmare....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,104 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

By the way , my spelling is of course dreadful but the point I was making is serious and the evidence is there for anyone to see....

My reason , my only reason for posting this here is that I was born and grew up just after the war and I watched as one by one people who were reported as war criminals of the worst kind would , hey presto style , within a short few years be reported in the very same newspaper as the new saviours of Europe....

If just one person out there is prompted to find out what exactly happened to those who made the gas for the gas chambers after they were released from prison then I will have done some good...

One thing you learn from life is that things can go wrong very fast ...everything you take for granted can be swept away in the blink of an eye....life , a good life can as million found out turn into a nightmare....

Please tell us who these mass muderers were that founded the EU??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Give me one name ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭View

free-man wrote: »
    And they want to do this if there's a No vote.

Wow, i wonder what they'll want to do if they get a yes.

It really is a shame about our pesky constitution.

No, Federalists want to change the system of amending treaties and/or extending the EU's competences because they believe it would be a better system for the EU.

The results of the referenda don't determine their position. They'll still have the same opinion if the vote is a Yes vote.

Advertisement