Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noclight: Master of Nothing

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Are you willing to let me help by chosing the drinks? (Warning....I haz plan! :D)

What foods are you phobic about?

I want a bold ginger child story!

Ever had a embarrassing massage moment?

What are you scared of?

You know that in real life you are morally required to marry another ginger right?

A few favorite films?

What is the last thing that made you laugh?

1) You choosing drinks is it then...i guess it'll have to wait until AFTER my marathon in that case:P

2) I will not eat cabbage or onion, and only whole tomato once it has been turned into puree first:) Oh and fish makes me go ugh (i know i dont eat it but touching it is creepy)

3) Embarrassing child story time i guess! when i was real young like i was in hospital for something i cannot remember, anyhoo on occasion i would get myself covered in sudocream from the tub at my bed, and proceed to cover everyone else's children too, just so i wouldn't feel left out:D

4) None yet, its been totally professional so far in my case:) others in class may have a different tale to tell;)

5) Scared of...probably being totally alone, not sure what i'll do once my parents are gone and i have a major dislike towards all things insect.

6) I know about that, yet i don't believe in marriage as a functional way of living, just a construct of organised religion. Yet going out with a ginger woman, or happening to live the rest of my days with one is a foreseeable thing.

7) Superbad, Most Jim Carrey films, Alien 2, Rambo, T2, Transformers, Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl, Edward Scissorhands, The Burbs, Ghostbusters 1&2. I think that constitutes a few:)

8) Watching Superbad earlier this evening:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Apart from nothing, what else are you master of?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Apart from nothing, what else are you master of?
    Not even the master of that:pac:

I cannot master anything, even nothing itself!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thanks, MoN!!

[/JamaicanAccent]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement