Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To hit the town tonight or not?

Options
  • 19-09-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

what do you think i should do? nobody wants to head out but i really do! obviously i dont want to head out on my own like! any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I dunno lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

I'm heading out tonight. Stay out of my way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I'm gonna go out tonight, to find out what I've got!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Make friends out of the old mans old suits stuffed with newspapers and bring them around with you. Just dont expect them to back you up in a fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You could always just get a bottle of buckie and rent scarface :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭delricyo

Go mad, head out.
    Go to your usual place and you will find some people you know anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    what do you think i should do? nobody wants to head out but i really do! obviously i dont want to head out on my own like! any ideas?

Limerick city eh.. I see why they don't want to go out..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

rentacrowd.com

:P

SV wrote: »
    Limerick city eh.. I see why they don't want to go out..

It ain't that bad... << >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Do what I do, stay at home and wait for the people in your area to come back from town in a compromised state at 3am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

delricyo wrote: »
    Go mad, head out.
    Go to your usual place and you will find some people you know anyway

This.^^^^^^^:pac:
    Go to your local first and maybe someone there will head out with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Create a random Boards Beers and you're sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Why do you need to go out? Just stay at home and dance your socks off to the sounds in your kitchen.....like the master

Drink is cheaper too! :pac:

Human interaction is overrated!

Why do you need to go out? Just stay at home and dance your socks off to the sounds in your kitchen.....like the master

Drink is cheaper too! :pac:

Human interaction is overrated!

10 quid for a bottle of buckie and 7 for the Tuborg - night sorted!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't forget the obligatory 'Was anyone else wrecked outta their head last night?' thread when you get home. You can also start a 'Iam drunkened!!11' one too.

Ruu wrote: »
    drunkened!!11' one-two.

I got drunk off my ass after that goal was scored too!

How many boardsies were conceived the night Houghton scored against the english? Anyone born in March '89?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go out and hit the town real hard, yeah! Walk hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

Magnus wrote: »
    Go out and hit the town real hard, yeah! Walk hard!
    But don't forget to stretch first.Remember a pulled muscle could ruin your night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

if you dont go out , you will let the boys down in the george, you owe it to them go out & take your position at the glory hole :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Tif

I know how you feel. I'm in the exact same position. It is crap isn't it? I think we need to make new friends. I had plans all week to go out and then one person decided to change their mind and it all went downhill from there :mad: I'm thinking you are male? If so I think it is easier for males to go out on their own to their local and find people to go out with. I hope you did that. Unfortunately I'm female and find I can't do that. It attracts the wrong attention and hard to do in Cork city.

• Advertisement

if you dont go out , you will let the boys down in the george, you owe it to them go out & take your position at the glory hole :)

We don't have any gloryholes in Limerick :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

DarkJager wrote: »

ha ha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Went out in Limerick last night and it was absolutely depressing. The place was like a ghost town. I went to The Sin Bin for the first time in two years and it was empty. Myself and the lads were the only people in the club shortly after 12. It really only got going by 1.30 and by that time I was so bored out of my skull I just fcuked off home. :(

RonMexico wrote: »
    Went out in Limerick last night and it was absolutely depressing. The place was like a ghost town. I went to The Sin Bin for the first time in two years and it was empty. Myself and the lads were the only people in the club shortly after 12. It really only got going by 1.30 and by that time I was so bored out of my skull I just fcuked off home. :(

Sin Bin???? Not surprised you didn't enjoy it!!
    ha ha :)

Ask yourself....would you rather leave the gloryhole with a foreskin, or circumcised??? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

DarkJager wrote: »
    you must be forgetting about riddlers:D

cruiser178 wrote: »
    you must be forgetting about riddlers:D

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh....although I'm not surprised by that!! Riddlers has always been an ass to the wall pub.

The Blue Oyster Bar is still open for all you single males with nothing better to do at this time of night.

*Curses Mahoney!!!!!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭chrissb7

go shmoking like you kno go up like the shky boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

i ended up going out! met up with a couple of the lads in town :)

twas a good night, in a while ill be going for my usual 2 cheese burgers and a garlic chip and cheese while watching the united match:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i ended up going out! met up with a couple of the lads in town :)

twas a good night, in a while ill be going for my usual 2 cheese burgers and a garlic chip and cheese while watching the united match:cool:
    is this gonna turn into a blog of your life???;)

Advertisement