Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel refuse to co-operate with UN on nuclear inspections

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

prinz wrote: »
    Are you going to answer the question?

As it happens, yes various arms, economic and strategic deals between Turkey and Israel are public knowledge.. so do you have a point?

Yes various but certainly not all!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

jank wrote: »
    Yes various but certainly not all!

SO you admit then the Israel and Turkey are actually in a free trade area, supply billions of dollars worth of arms and know how to each other, co-operate on an international level with regard to their dealings with one another, that Turkey has already claimed neutral status in relation to any dealings Israel has with Iran, that Israeli and Turkish intelligence agencies are known to have worked together, that they are currently in the process of completing another billion dollar project; a pipeline to supply Israel etc etc...

of course you counter to that is secret meetings behind closed doors which haven't been made public.. :rolleyes:...

I see obviously you are correct.

SO you admit then the Israel and Turkey are actually in a free trade area, supply billions of dollars worth of arms and know how to each other, co-operate on an international level with regard to their dealings with one another, that Turkey has already claimed neutral status in relation to any dealings Israel has with Iran, that Israeli and Turkish intelligence agencies are known to have worked together, that they are currently in the process of completing another billion dollar project; a pipeline to supply Israel etc etc....

Well I didn't deny any of this :D
    of course you counter to that is secret meetings behind closed doors which haven't been made public.. :rolleyes:...

I see obviously you are correct.

No, You are correct!:p
    What happens behind the closed doors is what really matters,

• Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Immediate post fail. Almost 1,200 on the USS Arizona alone....

Not to mention the year :D
    that and it doesnt at all reflect the catalytic events of WWII, particularly in the Pacific. Its made to sound as if Pearl Harbor was bombed on Tuesday and we nuked them by Thursday. In actual fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_War

really a fascinating and so often overlooked aspect of the entire war. good reading - be sure to stop and read the link for the battle of midway /OT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

And stop by the 'rape of nanjing' for a flavour of the Japanese attitude....Theres a relatively good wiki article on the topic....

• Advertisement

Well I didn't deny any of this :D

That's sorted then. Then the net effect is that no, Turkey would not allow Iranian forces cross Turkey to launch an attack on Israel. As I was saying all along. :rolleyes:

That's sorted then. Then the net effect is that no, Turkey would not allow Iranian forces cross Turkey to launch an attack on Israel. As I was saying all along. :rolleyes:

TBH anyone who thinks that Iran will launch a land war against them is foolish. They have Hamas and Hezbollah to do that for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Isnt the UN still in Turkey on peacekeeping missions anyway?

TBH anyone who thinks that Iran will launch a land war against them is foolish. They have Hamas and Hezbollah to do that for them.

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Overheal wrote: »
    Isnt the UN still in Turkey on peacekeeping missions anyway?

That was Cyprus, I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement