Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toll charge last night

Options
  • 18-09-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I was coming from Punchestown last night at about 8:30pm. Wanted to get on the M50 in the Sounth bound direction but they had closed it off and set up a divertion. The divertion sent me northbound on the M50 to turn around and get on the M50 Sounthbound at the Cavan/Blanch roundabout.

This diversion ment I have to go past the toll twice therefore getting charged twice.

This divertion cost me €7.80 cause I was in a van and I'm sure I will have to pay for it. Did this happen to anyone else last night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Colm R

Was the diversion at the Red Cow sending you Northbound?

You could have taken the N4 exit, but its a bit complicated as its not a roundabout, but would have avoided the toll.

Advertisement