Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found this hilarious.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

orestes wrote: »
    Depending on the circumstances, yes it is completely acceptable and understandable, it's called anger. Seeing a friend and someone you care about be robbed of something that holds immense personal and sentimental value for them falls under those circumstances in my opinion.

Trying to build a psychological profile or perform a clinical diagnosis based on a single statement is ridiculous, it is just not possible, and trying to do it over a single statement made on an internet forum is so ludicrous that I can hardly believe I am actually entertaining this conversation at this point.

Anger at a friend being wronged means there is something wrong with you? Rather ironically, that sounds slightly sociopathic.

over a hat?:rolleyes: friend or not the response should have been measured and not as "ludicrous" as the one mentioned, but I'm not surprised with your response to this as you have her back. you got banned from that thread for abuse.

you have serious problems if you think that it's acceptable to feel that a human being deserves to die "roaring in pain" over a hat - I repeat A HAT!!

any other poster would have had a "cooling off" period for that statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

aDeener wrote: »
    over a hat?:rolleyes: friend or not the response should have been measured and not as "ludicrous" as the one mentioned, but I'm not surprised with your response to this as you have her back. you got banned from that thread for abuse.

How does the action taken against me in that thread for my post have anything to do with what we are talking about here?
    you have serious problems if you think that it's acceptable to feel that a human being deserves to die "roaring in pain" over a hat - I repeat A HAT!!

To you it was a hat, to the person in question it was an heirloom given to him by his deceased father.
    any other poster would have had a "cooling off" period for that statement.

Ah, so we get to the crux of the matter. What's your gripe with Thaedydal? You get a ban from PI a while ago or something and been looking for a chance to grind your axe?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

yes thaedydal is a sociopath. If by sociopath you mean someone who is awesome!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

We really don't need another Rozie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement