Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ambition

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Ambition? Not got a lot of that. I could go far in pretty much anything, but I've left some things too late already to get any good at. I'd gladly work at around current minimum wage with current prices in a quiet job tbh, I'm not fussy. Hoping to do more than that but it's not a huge thing for me.
    Wife and kids would be nice, don't think that would be too compatible with a minimum wage job. :P If I had kids I'd want to give them every opportunity to be what they want and could grow up to be, opportunities I didn't really have in my teens.

Also some drugs this weekend would be nice. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

all i want from life is to be happy. what ever that entails.

and being able to 5 star guitar hero songs on a real guitar on stage would be awesome!!!

Advertisement