Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awesomeness of Arachnids

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

you're right Sarky
    repulsed and fascinated:pac:
    but if i see a real one it's smashed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Sarky wrote: »
    You have no excuse.[/quake

I did say I would take a peek,but the spiders were ok,not all that rotting flesh:eek:.

We have copperheads here too Holly smell like cucumbers, and bears migrate through here (they track them) but most of those things except maybe the snakes don't want to meet you any more than you want to meet them.244979-main_Full.jpgthis is a garden spider (to keep Wolf happy)
    used to check their webs as children because if they write your name in their web -you die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

love that film"Charlotts Web".We have big spiders but nothing like them*Shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

only kind of spiders i like.....my hoover likes the rest!!!

34361clipartillustratio.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Blame it on the

Fun_Spider.gif

I think they like each other...;)

the sad truth about spider love...

20080225_spider_love.png
    very little romance:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

holly1 wrote: »
    love that film"Charlotts Web".We have big spiders but nothing like them*Shudder*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sarky wrote: »
    Kids, keep it light. No need for posting pictures of festering necrotic wounds.
    Yeah, that had no real purpose here. That's wjy I'm not posting the video of the spider eating a bird.

grossed you out too didn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, not really.

spiderc.gif

i think it did. it was awful

That is nature for you.

spiders.jpg

Hahahahahahaha

ugh. don't know which is worse furry thing or evil eyed otherwise cute kid

The kid, trust me. Least you know the spider wants to snack on you.

Gianormous_Spiders.jpg

If that one shows up at my house I'm calling someone to shoot it

Call this guy

ash.jpgscissor-spider.jpg
    They are evolving

that is wickedly creepy Wolf

spider-machine_54.jpg

steel_spider_front.jpg

shivers:eek:
    why do i keep looking?

• Advertisement

You secretly like spiders?
    3268102933_506049df15.jpg?v=0

no i don't sometimes when they come down at me i can't even move.

Then why are you on this thread?:confused::confused:
    Mr%20Martinez%20Quits%20his%20Job.JPG

why? there's something fascinating about confronting your fears. Also i know they're not real. I can bear them even live if they just stay in their webs, it's when they go creeping and want to get on me that's bad

spider_dancer_03.jpg

Here comes The Spectacular Spider-Ham
    spiderham1.jpg

another mad dancer

cv1412020204.jpg

Spider Dog, Spider-Dog does whatever a spider-dog hybrid can.

spider-dog-4.jpg

Ah he's cute.
    Here's some companyspider_cat.gif

• Advertisement

let's hope nobody mentions these to Marvel Comics.

Advertisement