Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian McFadden

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

useless goon

• Registered Users Posts: 85,118 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Nah, he's an even bigger fame obsessed douche. His lame "Age of Love" show was awful. Allegedly he cheated on Delta when she was recovering form cancer with Paris Hilton.

Well Delta's new toyboy is Nick Jonas if the rumours are true

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well Delta's new toyboy is Nick Jonas if the rumours are true

dumped for an 18 year old :pac: that must be some kick in the nuts for poor old Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

McFadden: 'Hurt Delta and you're dead'
    McFadden is quoted by The Daily Star as saying: "It's fine, you see it and accept it for what it is. It was positive. She looks happy. If she's happy, I don't mind. But there's a warning from me: If anyone hurts her they're dead."

God I wish he would either stfu or change his passport... cos the chap is an embarrassment to the country..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

McFadden: 'Hurt Delta and you're dead'

God I wish he would either stfu or change his passport... cos the chap is an embarrassment to the country..
    "I'm a hothead. If I was dumped, everyone would have known about it

Sounds like another threat of sorts..what a complete nobwanker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Well, Delta was off dating some 18 year old Jonas brother 2 weeks after they split. Free agents again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

I don't see why he's so hated. He just seems like a bit of a lad and a messer to me but doesn't seem like a stuck up asshole at least like the likes of Ronan Keating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Daisy! wrote: »
    I don't see why he's so hated. He just seems like a bit of a lad and a messer to me but doesn't seem like a stuck up asshole at least like the likes of Ronan Keating.

Bitterness and jealousy is the main reason, I say fair play to the man.

• Advertisement

charlemont wrote: »
    Yes I'm so jealous. I think it's great that he would call the mother of his children a pig faced mole on twitter and slag off his children's accents on a TV show. He's such a catch!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Yes I'm so jealous. I think it's great that he would call the mother of his children a pig faced mole on twitter and slag off his children's accents on a TV show. He's such a catch!

+ cheated on his soon-to-be wife the night BEFORE his wedding with a Limerick stripper, top lad our Brian...............

:rolleyes:

He also prefers to leave his kids with Kerry and his own mother than stay in Ireland and UK to be near them instead saying his needs to be in Oz for his career :rolleyes:

He also prefers to leave his kids with Kerry and his own mother than stay in Ireland and UK to be near them instead saying his needs to be in Oz for his career :rolleyes:
    When the kids grow up, if they want nothing to do with him, no doubt he'll throw a pity party and say Kerry brainwashed them into not liking him :rolleyes:

WTH is Vogue doing with him?.....Fade Street fame not work out so needed a publicity boost?

charlemont wrote: »

I have no problem with the other lads from Westlife, they seem like decent guys... None of them moved thousands of miles away from their kids and then opened a Twitter account to criticize the kids' mother.. He's a very childish chap and a terrible role model..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

The kids thing I don't like, that's fair enough. He has an awful lot of growing up to do and it just seems like he doesn't want to grow up just yet. He should have thought about that before he became a Dad though, not wanting to grow up goes out the window then.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Can't stand the pug-faced man.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

How does he get such good looking girlfriends? :confused:
    Money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

YFlyer wrote: »
    Money.

He doesnt have any..

• Advertisement

Well this is just great news.. :)

McFadden to wed Vogue?

Three months after his split with fiancée Delta Godrem, Brian McFadden has reportedly confessed that he's going to propose to new flame, Vogue Williams. According to The Sunday Mirror, McFadden (31) is so enraptured by the 24-year-old 'Fade Street' star that he is "going to pop the question" any time soon. The couple have been dating only two months but are convinced that this is the real deal.

Just GO AWAY Brian, every day with his stupid Twitter announcements and attention seeking you are liked even less.. If you want attention, why dont you write a good song, which is what you claim to be good at????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ablogger

It reeks of nonsense. They've known each other about two months. He was with Delta seven years and they didn't get married so can't imagine this is true.
    PLUS - she could do a LOT better.

I'd say Brian and Vogue are a "couple" for publicity only

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Degsy wrote: »
    He doesnt have any..

Didn't know that. Must take note.

Anyway some friends of mine saw him at Dublin Airport and one of them shouted to him was he flying to Kerry :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

For those interested, the moment where Brian and Vogue meet for the first time is on Celebrity Salon tonight at 21:30.

coconut5 wrote: »
    For those interested, the moment where Brian and Vogue meet for the first time is on Celebrity Salon tonight at 21:30.

Hmmm....suspect.

So he suppose to be coming back to live in Ireland, my guess is maybe try and see if he can get in on Westlife's farewell shindigs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

So he suppose to be coming back to live in Ireland, my guess is maybe try and see if he can get in on Westlife's farewell shindigs :rolleyes:

He already tried that. Compared it to Take That and Robbie getting back with them for their gig. He was politely told "but you're no Robbie". It was also said by the other lads on the show they did with Gay Byrne, that they love Bryan, but he walked and that's that.

Bryan left the band because he didn't like the "pop nonsense" they were doing. He wanted something with with a bit more edge.

Sucks to be him really. He missed out on the biggest chance of earning millions right there in walking away and he's regretted that decision ever sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brock landers

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    He already tried that. Compared it to Take That and Robbie getting back with them for their gig. He was politely told "but you're no Robbie". It was also said by the other lads on the show they did with Gay Byrne, that they love Bryan, but he walked and that's that.

Bryan left the band because he didn't like the "pop nonsense" they were doing. He wanted something with with a bit more edge.

Sucks to be him really. He missed out on the biggest chance of earning millions right there in walking away and he's regretted that decision ever sense.

choosing career over kids is certainly questionable..but people can only speculate all the same
    Fair play to him though for sticking to his pinciples regarding westlife...

• Advertisement

FoxyVixen wrote: »

He can join Fade Street now :p

Advertisement