Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

We've lost a Mod...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Thank you boards admins for the offer to be become a mod but I unfortunately must refuse. I will be unable to mod this forum as I will be too busy with my new modeling campaign for Calvin Klein underwear, good luck wo whoever takes the job :p *

*Some of this information may be false

EDIT:Image of drunken old man in underwear removed.

TheCardHolder modeling(citation needed)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Please Remove that >_<

Fad wrote: »
    Please Remove that >_<

I think it would be for the best. TheCardHolder isnt as easy on the eye as I thought.

I think it would be for the best. TheCardHolder isnt as easy on the eye as I thought.

Thank you!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

How did you get that lovely picture of me? You must be a subscriber to my site?:pac:

• Advertisement

How did you get that lovely picture of me? You must be a subscriber to my site?:pac:

Of course. Your photos have become the latest big meme :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Jizzler promising free MILF's for all who voted for him?

Stev_o wrote: »
    Jizzler promising free MILF's for all who voted for him?

Hot moms for some, sensible threads for others.

I see he's banned from C&H, that may be a very slight problem in him becoming a mod of here...

I see he's banned from C&H, that may be a very slight problem in him becoming a mod of here...

Being in prison didnt stop Bobby Sands from being elected! When jizzler returns in glory to C&H he can select any of the people in this thread as his deputy mod.

So come on people we need songs, mottos, and pictures anything that will help jizzler get the position he deserves. Next year we can work on gettin Face-Kicker a modship in AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Bye Bye JC, you were a great mod on here. Hopefully when you rereg you'll pop back in.

Being in prison didnt stop Bobby Sands from being elected! When jizzler returns in glory to C&H he can select any of the people in this thread as his deputy mod.

So come on people we need songs, mottos, and pictures anything that will help jizzler get the position he deserves. Next year we can work on gettin Face-Kicker a modship in AH.

Most of all, Jizzler needs to start a dirty protest.

And nobody has noticed yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Lol, I just noticed myself.

New thread duly created.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Thanks jc, youve done a good job keeping us all in line!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

God help the new mod of this place, whoever that is...

*whistles*

You've no mod tags... Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

That's really weird, his names bold but there' no link to the C&H forum o_O

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Piste wrote: »
    That's really weird, his names bold but there' no link to the C&H forum o_O

I've been trying to fix that for the past half an hour, but I don't know what's causing it :confused:

An File wrote: »
    I've been trying to fix that for the past half an hour, but I don't know what's causing it :confused:

Leave a comment in this thread and I'm sure one of the admins will fix it for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement