Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom mousepads €2.99 each Delivered

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭magmay

Hi Paldude, would it be possible to confirm if you received the 5 mousepads as yet from Artsnow. I ordered 3 also on 27th Nov and no sign of them yet...hope they arrive by 24th Dec or Mrs Clause in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭jaykay74

magmay wrote: »
    Hi Paldude, would it be possible to confirm if you received the 5 mousepads as yet from Artsnow. I ordered 3 also on 27th Nov and no sign of them yet...hope they arrive by 24th Dec or Mrs Clause in trouble.

I ordered mine on 30th of Nov and they arrived yesterday so you have a chance yet. Love them, great quality for the price. got 4.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I ordered a mouse mat & mug on the 1st dec..
    hoping I'll get them before chrimbo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Spudzz

Ordered the same, received the mat last week,and the mug today.:D
    Ordered on the 28/11/09.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

going by your dates so I don't think I'll have it in time so...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

Mine took about 5 weeks....

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭TJM

Bought several - took about 2 weeks to deliver for me. Good quality print and a great present.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭paldude

Got mine two, took about three weeks - great quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I ordered additional items on Nov 29th, not got them now in time for xmas as some were as pressies...........ohhhhh well, Guess I should have ordered sooner.

same as myself, didn't get my two pressies.
    dont think ill order in future off them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Just used the code there now, it still works and I saved $17.00 in total on 3 items.....happy dayz:)

Ok, so my stuff arrived today.
    There were meant to be stocking fillers for xmas pressies but anyways, they are here now and i'll use them as new year gifts.:)
    I ordered on the 27th of November and I note on the Package that they were posted to me from Kowloon, Hong Kong on the 04th of Dec.
    I'd be ordering 5 weeks in advance now in future. Still, nice products at a great price.

Advertisement