Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Miss Teen South Carolina has been getting up to of late

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

mikemac wrote: »
    She did that while President Bush was in power.

And it's only being posted now as if it's news? And what she has been doing lately?
    Old news

Video only went viral in the last few weeks. Somebody dug it up from their council archives, before that nobody know of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I was waiting for a loud "GONGGGGG" and someone to shout "NEXT"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

quote from the comments
    This woman should bury herself under a rock and NEVER show her face again. My slave laughed his ass off when he saw this. And for laughing without permission I am punishing him by making him sit in the vegetable tree without his dinner and stuff/

OMG @ the guy DIRECTLY BEHIND HER!

Holy **** that is amazing/

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! oh my...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The dude in the back was like "huh" ....LOL.../

Don't be too tough on her. Those comments were all taken out of context. XD..

That woman is either one of the stupidest people on this planet, or she's an Andy Kaufman-level genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

She's a sweetie. I like people like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Riddle101

lol this is off topic but a related video turned me onto something a heck of a lot funnier

:D

As for the Miss South Carolina thing. She really has to learn how to work the mic, she keeps saying uh all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

I really dont know how Obama became president with outstanding citizens like her being overlooked :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

it's not the same girl - lame.

*slow clap*

Well done Einstein did it take you long to work that one out?!?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

we can make things and things like cars

:/

*sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Jesus. Vegetable trees. I'd say she hit every branch on the way down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I can't even watch it, it is too annoyinly stupid to watch. Its like being stabbed in the ears and temple at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

I laughed so hard at this part:
    On the east coast they have slaves and they believe in slavery and Made In China, but um on the West Coast--the New West Coast--we don't believe in that. We believe in The Union, and that's what we are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

• Registered Users Posts: 82,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Riddle101 wrote: »
    lol this is off topic but a related video turned me onto something a heck of a lot funnier

:D

Advertisement