Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

WOLVERHAMPTON

7:50 LORD FRANKLIN @ 4/1 should win, but GHAZEER @ 16/1 might be worth a few EW

8:20 DARK DUNE @ 11/2 should go close, but ILLUSTRIOUS FOREST @ 14/1 is also one that might be worth a few EW.

8:50 PARQUE ATLANTICO @ 4/1 should win, but the YANK @ 28/1

just noticed a bit of a gamble in the 7:40

ZEVA 9s into 5/1 might be nothing but I will be putting a few on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

could see favs all the way at kepp

not sure bout this next one though will all the newcomers

one exception being my trust at 7/4 which will be me only single
    sauvage lil
    alraased
    reqaaba
    my trust
    to make it a great night

8:40 THECORNISHCOCKNEY 5/1

9:10 ARYFA 25/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Two small bets. Dark Vagabond in the second last at Punchestown 16/1 and Glaisdale last at Kempton 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Two small bets. Dark Vagabond in the second last at Punchestown 16/1 and Glaisdale last at Kempton 12/1

Brilliant race by Dark Vagabond, pipped on the run-in .cheers

Unlucky Urban, sets up a nice EW double (plus still the chance of the single).

8:00 KELPIE BLITZ 14/1

8:30 GRAND GOLD 11/1

While I do fancy Urbansea's pick, I backed it to win, there might be one to look at as a saver is KOZMINA BAY, I think the step up in trip is what this horse needs, @ 11/1 I will be putting a few on as a saver.

• Advertisement

Top stuff sir, the saver was not needed, if I ever get to meet you I will buy you one, or bail, either will be sorted.

Thank you kind sirs. I was raging about Dark Vagabond, really fancied him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Got a wee fancy for Monbeg Dude, 5.05 at Cheltenham today. 20/1 generally , think 1/4 ew.

Think it's a decent horse who has being in my book for a while, trip and ground should suit. Heres hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mayoman ngalway

logged on to my paddys account this morning and had a nice e/w double yesterday

cheers man

CHELTENHAM 5:40 TAKE OF SHOC ' S 33/1

HAYDOCK 4:45 AL MUHEER 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have backed Banna Bourche in the 9 25 at Dundalk tonight.At first glance it may seem a strange choice,however even though badly drawn this one is worth supporting over the one mile three furlongs trip.Banna has been finishing well and i think the trip is whats needed.He will probably be dropped in behind and come with a late run,thats how i see it and i have backed it ew.Another who is stepped up in trip is Balmont Flyer in the 9 oc.THIS ONE HAD BEEN RUNNING OVER 7 FURLONGS AND A MILE to get a handicap mark and showed real improvement when stepped up to a mile and a half last time.Unfancied then went off at 12 to 1 running well,Smullen is a good booking and at 7 or 8 to 1 is worth a few quid ew.

8:50 MONTE CASSINO 16/1

9:20 SILENCE IS EASY 20/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Frank Hill 16:05 Ascot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have backed Banna Bourche in the 9 25 at Dundalk tonight.At first glance it may seem a strange choice,however even though badly drawn this one is worth supporting over the one mile three furlongs trip.Banna has been finishing well and i think the trip is whats needed.He will probably be dropped in behind and come with a late run,thats how i see it and i have backed it ew.Another who is stepped up in trip is Balmont Flyer in the 9 oc.THIS ONE HAD BEEN RUNNING OVER 7 FURLONGS AND A MILE to get a handicap mark and showed real improvement when stepped up to a mile and a half last time.Unfancied then went off at 12 to 1 running well,Smullen is a good booking and at 7 or 8 to 1 is worth a few quid ew.
    Banna Bourche missed the break was still 15 lengths down at the final bend,ran on to be beaten 4 and a half lengths in 3rd.With Balmont Flyer winning i cant complain and Banna goes in the notebook as he will be winning soon.

tomorrow heading to work so im gona do a quick treble, I will get to see the results tomorrow evening,

ASCOT 2:20 LIBRANNO 20/1

CATTERICK 3:35 RED CHAMER SP

CHELTENHAM 4:55 CAVITE BETA 14/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

fancy this double and finding it hard to see past either

3.30 excelebration 10/11
    5.45cat blue dune 1/1

was gonna back great heavens at 5/2 last nite
    on the drift all day and now 4s
    worries me a little but at 1/4 odds im hoping its an
    ew bet to nothing now

another one on the drift is fame and glory in the 1st race
    which is now 7s from 9/2 earlier
    got a free fiver bet in that race so ill have a stab at that one
    how big would that look in an hour if obrien has it firing again

tinodz wrote: »
    Frank Hill 16:05 Ascot
    Solid info. Rock solid

BATH 4:10 LADY BAYSIDE 20/1

KEMPTON 2:45 ARBEO 20/1

One small bet today. Strikemaster in the 2 mile handicap at Pontrefact. A weak race and questions over other horses' ability on the ground, he won twice last year around this time very convincingly off a higher mark. 12/1 is a fair price given he hasn't been running great this year, but this isn't the strongest of races

On Commandingpresence (15:30 Windsor) and Oasis Cannes (15:50 Ponte) today. Two single bets

PONTEFRACT 4:50 DUBAIANSWER 33/1

WINDSOR 4:00 CHORAL FESTIVAL 12/1

YARMOUTH 5:20 ISHIAMIRACLE 12/1

LINGFIELD 5:00 BILLY RED 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mayoman ngalway

cheers man,

i got on him at 16/1!!!!!!!!

cheers man,

i got on him at 16/1!!!!!!!!

me three, nice one.

• Advertisement

Just checked my account, I got it @ 20s, William hill, for some reason they seem to give better odds on the outsiders, I got chastised for putting up prices which were not there on the day so I go with the lowest odds, keeps me safe from getting rapped if I meet the posters on the outside.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement