Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything nice happen to you today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭narwog81

my girlfriend brought me lunch in bed because im laid up after an operation on my knee, happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

I got €50 tip

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Blowjob

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

I hired a hooker and she was so good I gave her a €50 tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I got a text that wasnt from an automated service :D

HIGH FIVE!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I hired a hooker and she was so nasty I paid her €50 just so she wouldn't touch me.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Novella wrote: »
    HIGH FIVE!!! :D
    No reply though.Bitch :mad:

No reply though.Bitch :mad:

Stop that now! This is progress!

Yesterday no one texted you 'cept 3 telling you that you're entitled to an upgrade.

Today a girl texted you.

Tomorrow, bumpin' uglies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

The GF made me beautiful sandwiches for lunch. I'm going fishing in 30 minutes with my boss (effectively today's a half day). Myself and my loved ones are healthy. We live in a free country and I still have a job. Life's beautiful when you focus on the positive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Had a lovely smoochy text from my boyfriend when I woke up, then I spent some QT with my son

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

The GF made me beautiful sandwiches for lunch. I'm going fishing in 30 minutes with my boss (effectively today's a half day). Myself and my loved ones are healthy. We live in a free country and I still have a job. Life's beautiful when you focus on the positive!

I like how u put those in order of importance starting with the sandwiches :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Realised that I'm the only Boards male who's not currently trying to shack up with pikachucheeks! :pac:

*looks around hoping noone has spotted ottostreets clever ruse*

apart from that, nothing. i had some french toast, had one of my friends tell me how much i mean to them, and brushed my teeth. it was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I like how u put those in order of importance starting with the sandwiches :)
    Food ranks number 1 for me. I'm fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    I hired a hooker and she was so nasty I paid her €50 just so she wouldn't touch me.

Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Today a girl texted you.

Was she hot? :D

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Then why hire her in the 1st place:confused:
    Stop that now! This is progress!

Yesterday no one texted you 'cept 3 telling you that you're entitled to an upgrade.

Today a girl texted you.

Tomorrow, bumpin' uglies!!
    Lies
    Maddison wrote: »
    Had a lovely smoochy text from my boyfriend when I woke up, then I spent some QT with my son
    Holy crap youre alive! :eek:
    ottostreet wrote: »
    Realised that I'm the only Boards male who's not currently trying to shack up with pikachucheeks! :pac:

*looks around hoping noone has spotted ottostreets clever ruse*
    Lies
    >_>

Was she hot? :D
    No but it was nice to be wanted....................to fix a computer...........again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No but it was nice to be wanted....................to fix a computer...........again

At least it's a move towards putting your memory key into her USB port!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Arrived half and hour late for work and found my boss wasn't there or wouldn't be there for the day so I got to leave and hour early too! Bought myself some new clothes and I am going out for dinner tonight so not a bad day for me at all :D

Pika is looking at this the right way!

She could have been speaking in code, wimmenz are crazy!

• Advertisement

Pika is looking at this the right way!

She could have been speaking in code, wimmenz are crazy!
    And I know her.
    Broken computer means broken computer.Ive seen watermelons better with technology :pac:

And I know her.
    Broken computer means broken computer.Ive seen watermelons better with technology :pac:

My computer is broken too actually! :(

My computer is broken too actually! :(
    Ill get the watermelons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Woke up late for work with a hangover, managed not to puke before I got in. Found out my work mate had won €600 on the radio I (Wanted) was very (To) happy for (Kill him) him...Found out big brother was axed happy days..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

No. But I guess there is still some of it left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I ate a Cadburys Timeout and wanted more. I suddenly remembered I bought two :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

This day last week, I convinced a really fat kid to jump up and down on the Malahide Viaduct. I heard a crack in the bridge but I don't think it weakened the structure - I would have heard about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I got a big card and money from all the guys in work cos I'm leaving:)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

A really nice old guy on the phone in work called me a sweet heart just there :) Nice to get some praise for a change!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Aaron Carter is legal now, mate!

:D

Advertisement