Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you laugh this week?

Options
  • 25-08-2009 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

I saw a small dog in the park yesterday and his mickey was massive in proportion to his body. I laughed.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

People falling over always makes me laugh, especially old people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I saw a small dog in the park yesterday and his mickey was massive in proportion to his body. I laughed.

Well then you must think I'm fucking hilarious. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

People falling over always makes me laugh, especially fat people.

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePzdIzCDzQ

little mowgli doesn't stop smiling the whole time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

I rediscovered super-rush's epic fail thread

Tar's strangely funny tagline about flailing limbs and whatnot

the episode of the Simpsons about welcoming overlords and all that jazz

Brummytom's willy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I got into the cinema this evening by taking out my laptop and showing a picture of my ticket to the usher.

That made me and everyone in my proximity laugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

This

http://moronail.net/img/1710_portrait

And some guy running for the bus who ran into the bus stop. Thank you stranger.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

my visa bill...

well it was either laugh or cry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I got into the cinema this evening by taking out my laptop and showing a picture of my ticket to the usher.

That made me and everyone in my proximity laugh...

Would have been funnier had you shown a picture of your money when you were going to pay for your popcorn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Nitrous Oxide mostly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

TheZohan wrote: »
    Would have been funnier had you shown a picture of your money when you were going to pay for your popcorn!

Well I did tell the girl I was with that I'd show her some photos of drinks on my laptop afterward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 finishedart

Saw girl in local Tesco pushing her pram. She was wearing track suit bottoms and as she walked down the isle her trousers fell down. :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

My face hurt from laughing last night. Was too drunk/baked to remember the exact reasons I was laughing, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with having the giggles and reenacting various Flight of the Conchords tunes, as well as writing "the humans are dead" on the forehead of my then-passed-out housemate (and "look up" on his hand, which just confused him, really.)

Hearing "Robots" sung in an incredibly strong Lithuanian accent is priceless when you're off your tits. ("Come on, sucker, lick my battery!" was the kicker.)

Also, my mam called me while I was in the pub celebrating my birthday, and the phone got passed around to a bunch of incredibly drunk mates of mine.. phone got to a bull dyke who subsequently posed the "So what are you wearing?" question to my mother.

Poor aul woman hadn't a clue how to react to that one. I, on the other hand, absolutely died laughing trying to envision my poor mam's face.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

liah wrote: »
    My face hurt from laughing last night. Was too drunk/baked to remember the exact reasons I was laughing, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with having the giggles and reenacting various Flight of the Conchords tunes, as well as writing "the humans are dead" on the forehead of my then-passed-out housemate (and "look up" on his hand, which just confused him, really.)

Hearing "Robots" sung in an incredibly strong Lithuanian accent is priceless when you're off your tits. ("Come on, sucker, lick my battery!" was the kicker.)

Also, my mam called me while I was in the pub celebrating my birthday, and the phone got passed around to a bunch of incredibly drunk mates of mine.. phone got to a bull dyke who subsequently posed the "So what are you wearing?" question to my mother.

Poor aul woman hadn't a clue how to react to that one. I, on the other hand, absolutely died laughing trying to envision my poor mam's face.

Your evenings sound like great craic! Must watch the second series of fotc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

i laughed when i read what the joke of the year was

i laughed at the sheer stupidity of the judges who picked it - cos it ****ing sucks:p

hedgehogs- why dont they share the hedge?

Thats the joke- its sucks- Told ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

i laughed when i read what the joke of the year was

i laughed at the sheer stupidity of the judges who picked it - cos it ****ing sucks:p

hedgehogs- why dont they share the hedge?

Well they cant if they are hogging it.:pac:
    It goes against nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

on the way to pub when we see a girl in temple bar walk into a bin. I wasnt even drinking and me and my mate were on there floor, couldnt help it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I saw two women walking along O'Connell street when one fell. She began shaking and saying "Call me an ambulance!" repeatedly. Her friend responded "Okay, your a bloody ambulance!" and the woman got up and said thanks before walking on.

Obviously planned but I still lol'd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

nothing i'm a miserable ****er

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Went out one night to town and after all the fun, my friend decided to take a wee in the Liffey... Two gards came over and tapped him in the shoulder. He turned around while in mid-flow thinking it was me but unfortunately it wasn't, he got wee on one of the gards trousers.

Cherry on top was then one of the gards asked him "Do ya wanna go to Store st. ?" his reply "For what?"

Couldn't believe he got away with that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Drink

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Jokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

alan the squirell made me laugh. My brother getting involved with another person off the internet made me laugh. A post in after hours made me bust meself laughing. Etc

• Registered Users Posts: 81,915 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

THIS:

(If youve ever eaten aat a taco bell, it helps all the more)

Wait till he gets into his speech. its epic.

and yeah this was alright too (NSFW)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

The image of that guy with a toilet seat stuck to his rear end!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Bono Vox wrote: »
    I saw two women walking along O'Connell street when one fell. She began shaking and saying "Call me an ambulance!" repeatedly. Her friend responded "Okay, your a bloody ambulance!" and the woman got up and said thanks before walking on.

Obviously planned but I still lol'd :D

The real Bono wouldn't laugh at something like that! He's a Humanitarian, don't you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

This poster I saw in Odessa, Ukraine:

Odessa_advice.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

I laughed when I met up with an old friend I used to work with in a motor insurance call centre reminded me of his final customer conversation.

He was speaking to a 70 year old who had called for a quote. The man was happy with the price and wished to proceed with the policy, he asked wher to send the cheque. My colleague (correctly) told him that we did not take cheques and would need a credit card or DD.

The lillte old man said that he only had a savings account with the post office and did not use a credit card. My mate told him not to worry that he could go down to the Post Office and withdraw the money, then he could fax it to us that all we needed was the serial number of the notes but that he had to promise to destroy the money afterwards.

The old man agreed and headed off to the post office armed with the fax number - man I wish i had been in his local post office:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Long Onion wrote: »
    I laughed when I met up with an old friend I used to work with in a motor insurance call centre reminded me of his final customer conversation.

He was speaking to a 70 year old who had called for a quote. The man was happy with the price and wished to proceed with the policy, he asked wher to send the cheque. My colleague (correctly) told him that we did not take cheques and would need a credit card or DD.

The lillte old man said that he only had a savings account with the post office and did not use a credit card. My mate told him not to worry that he could go down to the Post Office and withdraw the money, then he could fax it to us that all we needed was the serial number of the notes but that he had to promise to destroy the money afterwards.

The old man agreed and headed off to the post office armed with the fax number - man I wish i had been in his local post office:D

That's just mean :(

Advertisement