Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So apparently michael jackson was killed by his doc...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

it was mj's fault for taking those drugs. he just couldn't stop even when he got enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

pfft! MJ is a lightweight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭token56

How is this a "LOL story".

The man died and it is now suspected it is a homicide, nothing very funny about it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

So it was definitely the drugs? Not the moonlight, sunshine or boogie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Michael Jackson has died! When did this happen? Why wasn't it in the news?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

Wow, i am shocked, i thought he was a junkie child abuser who got his just desserts.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

Manslaughter. To charge someone with "murder" a prerequisite of intent must be established.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Broken link is broken... broken like a nose job. oh!

the seriousness will continue once ive had a chance to read the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

genericguy wrote: »
    it was mj's fault for taking those drugs. he just couldn't stop even when he got enough.

lulz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Joe Jackson ensured the doctor's injection killed him. Joe was p1ssed off with MJ for wasting so much money and reckoned he was worth much more dead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    and his doc is going to be charged.

I'm confident he can beat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tarbuck

Wow, i am shocked, i thought he was a junkie child abuser who got his just desserts.:rolleyes:

That's ignorant! You're ignorant. Sha-mon! Hay-hee.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Let the thanks whoring commence!

Zohan, post like you have never posted before.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,300 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Jessica Fletcher will solve this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Apparently the kid is not his son, either!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

One of his millions of fans might be crazy enough to go kill off that doctor for what he did.

Its terrible when a doctor is stupid enough to make a fatal mistake and ends up killing someone but its a million times worse when its arguably the most famous man of the 20th/21st century.

Conrad Murray is screwed eitherway, he won't be able to practice as a doctor anymore even if he's not convicted because he'll forever be the man who killed michael jackson through his stupidity.

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Jessica Fletcher will solve this one.

apparently her report said there were class a drugs in the living room, class b drugs in the kitchen, and class 5C in the bedroom.

HIYO!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Can of worms, TBH. You've always got to be starting something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

I'm severely disappointed with the standard of puns in this thread.

I propose that a mod locks this until such a time as a number of funny posters arrive, and the rest have a chance to sit down and think about this for a while, so that we're not just using the same jokes as before ("I thought a smooth criminal did it" "I wonder how it happened. Did he see Ghosts and get scared? Was there Blood On the Dance Floor? Is he on Morphine? That's a Heartbreaker when it happens to someone so seemingly Unbreakable. I'm sure some people are Speechless. Whatever Happens, Don't Walk Away and Cry for the Lost Children. They can always try and bring him back with 2000 Watts of electricity. Whatever happens, just Keep the Faith. Death is part of Human Nature, but such an icon would be a sad end so much HIStory." etc etc).

This requires effort and forethought AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tarbuck

Jeebus wrote: »

I propose that a mod locks this until such a time as a number of funny posters arrive, and the rest have a chance to sit down and think about this for a while, so that we're not just using the same jokes as before ("I thought a smooth criminal did it" "I wonder how it happened. Did he see Ghosts and get scared? Was there Blood On the Dance Floor? Is he on Morphine? That's a Heartbreaker when it happens to someone so seemingly Unbreakable. I'm sure some people are Speechless. Whatever Happens, Don't Walk Away and Cry for the Lost Children. They can always try and bring him back with 2000 Watts of electricity. Whatever happens, just Keep the Faith. Death is part of Human Nature, but such an icon would be a sad end so much HIStory." etc etc).

You have some good ideas there.

• Advertisement

You've got poor taste cracking jokes over someone who just recently died.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Oh God...please tell me you are actually this easy to offend? Your signature says yes but my scepticism says no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

You're right. It's only acceptable if they are good jokes, really, isn't it ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

if it goes to court he will be convicted of killing MJ, and it wont matter if the jury is BLACK OR WHITE he he oow

You're right. It's only acceptable if they are good jokes, really, isn't it ?

yep, and it's a damn shame that boards wasn't around after the dunblane incident, cos there were many, many quality jokes about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭hudsonriver

One of his millions of fans might be crazy enough to go kill off that doctor for what he did.

Its terrible when a doctor is stupid enough to make a fatal mistake and ends up killing someone but its a million times worse when its arguably the most famous man of the 20th/21st century.

Conrad Murray is screwed eitherway, he won't be able to practice as a doctor anymore even if he's not convicted because he'll forever be the man who killed michael jackson through his stupidity.

Bit in bold I couldnt disagree with more, a million times worse, seriously?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I's sorry but I'm sick of hearing about fcukin Jackson.
    I mean jeasus, the film versions will be out soon enough and it will be "Here we go again..."
    Enough already!

Media outlets give us a fcukin break!

Bit in bold I couldnt disagree with more, a million times worse, seriously?
    Because rather than a normal person's death which would bereave only their friends and family, Michael Jackson's death affected millions of his fans. Its not the same as family or a close friend maybe but say someone has been a fan since the early days in the 70s and have been fans since and then he dies like that when it could of been easily prevented.

@Biggins
    Its news and its being reported.... Whats wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

So looks like it was some Dirty Dianaesthetic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Michael who?

:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement