Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC gone bonkers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

all this PC garbage emanates from Civil servants who have fcuk all else to do all day but spout this crap to try and justify their obscene wages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

Whats this got to do with Ireland, the story is about Britain, last time i checked Ireland wasnt part of Britain. You might as well put up a story relating to Germany or Spain for all the revelance it was to do with Ireland.

Ehm you may or may not have noticed that there are many non-Irish based topics on AH atm so I dont see the problem. The PC culture in general is infultrating Irish society more and more so I thought it was interesting to see how far politicians can take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Whats this got to do with Ireland, the story is about Britain, last time i checked Ireland wasnt part of Britain. You might as well put up a story relating to Germany or Spain for all the revelance it was to do with Ireland.

Northern ireland's part of the UK, so these laws will apply there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭CatacombKittens

IvySlayer wrote: »
    What about a white lie? As white as *enter word here* etc etc

The worst thing I've heard from the PC brigaders was the proposal to have more Black Santas. I'm sorry, but he's white, nothing can change that.

Sure, but while we're on the topic of Christmas figureheads; Jesus wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I see Rupert Murdoch has fufilled his promise to keep the Times upmarket....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

**** that ****e, PC nonsense , a bit of common sense is all one needs.:(

Advertisement