Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your favourite person on boards?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Aniar, kwalshe, BlueSpiral, KTRIC, rubadub, Dr_Phil, Sleepy, super-rush, tech77, snyper, Special K, liamh22, dionsiseire, falipo, LostCanadian, Puddleduck, brummytom, Banter Joe, keano_afc, Neamhshuntasach, pebbles21, Claasman, Oisinjm, JIZZLORD, shreddedloops, MrEko, liah, Sage'sMama, cereberus, Dmullar, srfc1928, salad dodger, GasserOfMattoon, jd83, Takeshi_Kovacs, Rex Manning, cruiser178, bluewolf, Flecktarn, Kalashnikov_Kid, k99_64, Jakkass, elainers, JONJO THE MISER, irish_bob, Biggins, Nodin, Roen, SV, PetrovthePrat, Gear9992, Noffles, jumpguy, weemcd, Thephantomsmask, Run_to_da_hills, Top Dog, El Weirdo, barakus, lmtduffy, Red Alert, Head_Hunter, livindadream, dresden8, carrotcake, Tricity Bendix, Fringe, Gingervitis, Wacker, CatFromHue, banjopaul, newmills, freelancerTax, Horsefumbler, Elessar, Gummy Panda, jd, pjtb, Shryke, kraggy, Iamxavier, slamman, MelonieHead, The guy, dakar, Ravage1616, DenMan, cute_cow, FinoBlad, 3fullback, Earthhorse, fulhamfanincork, crapmanjoe, Riddle101, mikemac, birdie26, laugh, _Arctic_, ragg, mickos, Mini Wibbs, phelixoflaherty, anamaria, mike o, mrsjstar54, murf313 and Hels88 are all excellent posters who deserve much respect from the people of the AH, and the people of boards.ie in general.

*sits back and watches the thanks roll in*:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

brummytom wrote: »
    Is it gonna be a long night again?

Depends... did you get more butter??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd say you but I don't wanna be a liah

hahahhahahehehhohohohaha

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

liah wrote: »
    /looks around hopefully.
    ...:(

We all love you

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Jeebus wrote: »

im off to right click and save the boards.ie members list then paste :D

• Advertisement

Aniar, kwalshe, BlueSpiral, KTRIC, rubadub, Dr_Phil, Sleepy, super-rush, tech77, snyper, Special K, liamh22, dionsiseire, falipo, LostCanadian, Puddleduck, brummytom, Banter Joe, keano_afc, Neamhshuntasach, pebbles21, Claasman, Oisinjm, JIZZLORD, shreddedloops, MrEko, liah, Sage'sMama, cereberus, Dmullar, srfc1928, salad dodger, GasserOfMattoon, jd83, Takeshi_Kovacs, Rex Manning, cruiser178, bluewolf, Flecktarn, Kalashnikov_Kid, k99_64, Jakkass, elainers, JONJO THE MISER, irish_bob, Biggins, Nodin, Roen, SV, PetrovthePrat, Gear9992, Noffles, jumpguy, weemcd, Thephantomsmask, Run_to_da_hills, Top Dog, El Weirdo, barakus, lmtduffy, Red Alert, Head_Hunter, livindadream, dresden8, carrotcake, Tricity Bendix, Fringe, Gingervitis, Wacker, CatFromHue, banjopaul, newmills, freelancerTax, Horsefumbler, Elessar, Gummy Panda, jd, pjtb, Shryke, kraggy, Iamxavier, slamman, MelonieHead, The guy, dakar, Ravage1616, DenMan, cute_cow, FinoBlad, 3fullback, Earthhorse, fulhamfanincork, crapmanjoe, Riddle101, mikemac, birdie26, laugh, _Arctic_, ragg, mickos, Mini Wibbs, phelixoflaherty, anamaria, mike o, mrsjstar54, murf313 and Hels88 are all excellent posters who deserve much respect from the people of the AH, and the people of boards.ie in general.

Copying the who's online list?
    Clever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

/looks around hopefully.

Of course, you go without saying my dearie

snyper wrote: »
    im off to right click and save the boards.ie members list then paste :D

That's how I met my wife.

/looks around hopefully.

I dont know you, but becase you're canadian i can learn to love.

...look.its a start.

You want me to love you...honest, im legit..ask anyone

That's how I met my wife.

funny.. thats how most of boards.ie met her too :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Copying the who's online list?
    Clever

Evil more like. Reminds me of someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

Everyone (not many) who talk sense on the ocnspiracy theory board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

/looks around hopefully.

You like Sigur Ros, so you can join Mysterious in my list.

I wouldn't say evil.

If I did, I would say it runs in the family.

Strange thread to get Godwinned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Give him what he needs lads..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Strange thread to get Godwinned

God won?
    Where is he? I'll kick his ass. Then his son's ass. Then I'll take his holy spirit behind a chipper and make it pregnant.
    Then I'll win.

God won?
    Where is he? I'll kick his ass. Then his son's ass. Then I'll take his holy spirit behind a chipper and make it pregnant.
    Then I'll win.

Oi, I'll get Jackass on ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nobody likes Panda :(

• Advertisement

TheZohan wrote: »
    :(

You don't just deserve respect, you deserve sexual favors. It was implied.

That's not true

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Does that make you a sad panda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Poccington wrote: »
    You like Sigur Ros, so you can join Mysterious in my list.

I'm not sure whether to be mildly offended for being on the same list as Mysterious (is it my incoherent, deluded and overconfident ramblings?), or just delighted that I've actually made someone's list.

..I'm so conflicted. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Of course we do - now cheer up :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I like that Enniscorthy bloke.
    He's my boards-husband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

He's my boards-husband.

*Weeps in Corner*

He's my boards-husband.

Just because I'm too young? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

They all have lovely bottoms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

He's my boards-husband.

Lucky git
    *gets knife*

edit: I should point out this knife is for.......my dinner....yeah im having steak >_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement