Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl aged 17 knifes 30 men to death

Options
  • 20-08-2009 6:50am

And people think that Mayo is a no go area. It's like the female version of Death Wish only not nearly as sleazy.
    A GYMSLIP murderess aged just 17 was being held last night for knifing THIRTY men to death.

The schoolgirl stunned cops by owning up to a serial killing spree that started when she was a 15-year-old.

She told detectives she wanted to confess before she turned 18 and could be tried as an adult.

The girl - too young even to be named - said she began targeting men in her home city of Sao Paulo, Brazil "for money, revenge and to bring justice".

She even SMILED as she reeled off her list of victims - which is feared to make her the world's most prolific teenage serial killer. She calmly bragged to police: "I don't have enough courage to hold a gun - but I can hold a knife.

"I am confessing because I promised I would do so before becoming 18 - to avoid upsetting my family."
    Butchering

The schoolgirl told how she always used the same knife - butchering one man for throwing a glass of brandy in her face in a bar row.

But police were last night still unclear about what drove her to keep on killing.

Sources said one theory is she was hired by gangland bosses as an assassin because she was so innocent-looking. The teenager's sensational confession came after she was arrested over a Sao Paulo street fight.

It shocked a country still reeling from the arrest of a TV crime show host for allegedly arranging killings to boost ratings.

Advertisement

Ex-cop Wallace Souza, in his fifties, built up a massive audience with dramatic film of police chases, raids and arrests.

Former colleagues became suspicious that camera crews from his Canal Livre show always seemed to be on the scene.

He denies charges that also include drug trafficking, threatening witnesses and possessing firearms.

His son is among 15 others also arrested in the scandal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Holy crap thats shocking. Its something you might see in anime but not in real life!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Is she hot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Pics or GTF..... ah I can't be arsed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

steppen wrote: »
    Pics or GTF..... ah I can't be arsed

Would assume since she is under 18 child protection laws would stop there being pictures or her being named.

I'm curious how sentencing will work out, obviously they are going to be more lenient because she is under 18 but this bitch really should never be let out of prison .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Terodil

I'm curious how sentencing will work out, obviously they are going to be more lenient because she is under 18 but this bitch really should never be let out of prison .
    I'm sure that she'll be sent to some mental institution.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Terodil wrote: »

that depends, really.

firstly, despite the depravity and sickness of her crimes, she may not actually have a mental illness, she may be "just" an evil person, or have a personality disorder such as psychopathy rather than an actual mental illness.

if she were mentally ill, then it depends on what the mental health legislation in brazil is in relation to the detention of minors.

maybe they also have legislation that governs the detention of those with purely personality disorders, i odnt know. we certainly dont ahve it in this country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

"I am confessing because I promised I would do so before becoming 18 - to avoid upsetting my family."
    Butchering

Is her name Butchering?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

er...

What's the a source?

- Drav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

googling it leads me to more forum discussions

all fairly recient

edit
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2592734/Girl-aged-17-knifes-30-men-to-death.html

disapointing pic too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

All I can think is this would have been a good follow on from the movie Leon:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭mixer101

Terodil wrote: »

..yeah, Leinster House...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Just goes to show yet again "you should never judge a book by its cover".
    30 Men did and paid a price for it.
    I've seen many a gobschite make this mistake and pay a lesser price. The rare one did indeed come to a bad end.
    Be more fearful of the quiet ones just as much because you can't tell as easy, whats smoldering away underneath.
    The loud and energetic ones you can see, access and surmise their capabilities.
    The ones that quietly smile at you, quietly think things through and have hidden skills in various areas - they are the ones that can be a real threat. Clearly this girl knew how to use a knife but not just that. She knew how to misdirect, entice, probably trap and as she had got away with it for so long, she knew how to successfully dispose of a lot of bodies.

The fact that she looked so "innocent" as even the cops put it, shows the effectiveness of a good cover for so long in her case.

The next time folk decide to insult someone or cause them to anger, grow resentment, etc, people should think "might this be the one in a hundred that actually will carry out what they say they will do!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sao Paulo. Says it all, makes Mayo look civilised.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

KTRIC wrote: »
    Is she hot ?

You have a sharp wit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You have a sharp wit.

Why thank you :D, Such nice people on the internet these days.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You have a sharp wit.

As sharp as a knife!
    ...Just not hers!

Biggins wrote: »
    The next time folk decide to insult someone or cause them to anger, grow resentment, etc, people should think "might this be the one in a hundred that actually will carry out what they say they will do!"

That is real psycho talk I remember hearing from a guy in school. He used to go on about the warfare and such. On more than one occasion he said he could kill somebody in 3 seconds and you don't know who has "special" skills. I never saw him pick on somebody his own size and also never saw him win a fight.

Her appearance was most likely part of her method rather than anything else. A sucker punch move does not really indicate anything as she probably relied on them not knowing she wanted to kill them. As for the 1 in a 100 I think we might notice all these murders, it is news because it is unusual i.e. greater than 1 in a 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Just goes to show yet again "you should never judge a book by its cover".
    30 Men did and paid a price for it.
    I've seen many a gobschite make this mistake and pay a lesser price. The rare one did indeed come to a bad end.
    Be more fearful of the quiet ones just as much because you can't tell as easy, whats smoldering away underneath.
    The loud and energetic ones you can see, assess and surmise their capabilities.
    The ones that quietly smile at you, quietly think things through and have hidden skills in various areas - they are the ones that can be a real threat. Clearly this girl knew how to use a knife but not just that. She knew how to misdirect, entice, probably trap and as she had got away with it for so long, she knew how to successfully dispose of a lot of bodies.

The fact that she looked so "innocent" as even the cops put it, shows the effectiveness of a good cover for so long in her case.

Jaysus, you're in a cheery mood today!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

KTRIC wrote: »
    Is she hot ?
    Sources said one theory is she was hired by gangland bosses as an assassin because she was so innocent-looking.

You do the math. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Jaysus, you're in a cheery mood today!

Don't upset him for God's sake - he's probably reaching for his Stanley.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...
    All things we need to be careful of

Kipperhell wrote: »
    That is real psycho talk I remember hearing from a guy in school. He used to go on about the warfare and such. On more than one occasion he said he could kill somebody in 3 seconds and you don't know who has "special" skills. I never saw him pick on somebody his own size and also never saw him win a fight.

Aye, I know what your contending and I agree.
    Most all cases are just bravado. A lot of noise, bullschite and raging hormone fueled actions.
    This female just quietly went about doing what she was good at. The fact she did it quietly and after 30 deaths, seemingly somewhat successfully, its a reminder yet again that there are some out there that will eventually "snap" and produce another killing spree.
    ...and we have all seen that be it richer or poorer countries, that can happen anywhere!
    Possible mass killers just don't reside in the pooroest of areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

i am using my phone to browse this.

Anyway for some reason i am getting an access denied message on page 2, must be some frowned apon words on it!

mukki wrote: »
    i am using my phone to browse this.

Anyway for some reason i am getting an access denied message on page 2, must be some frowned apon words on it!

LOL Darn Eircom?

Firstly blocking Pirate Bay - Now blocking Boards.ie. :eek:

(http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2009/0820/1224252952116.html)

Aye, I know what your contending and I agree.
    Most all cases are just bravado. A lot of noise, bullschite and raging hormone fueled actions.
    This female just quietly went about doing what she was good at. The fact she did it quietly and after 30 deaths, seemingly somewhat successfully, its a reminder yet again that there are some out there that will eventually "snap" and produce another killing spree.
    ...and we have all seen that be it richer or poorer countries, that can happen anywhere!
    Possible mass killers just don't reside in the pooroest of areas.

I don't think so I was suggesting your post indicated you were a psycho who could just do something similar.

But as you don't seem to really know much about serial killers I think you might be OK. Unless you have a really twisted understanding and are explaining what you think happens. :eek:

Nobody said there was a connection to poverty, Harold Shipman was a doctor and quite well off. Ted Bundy was not poor either and training to be a lawyer. Mass murders and serial killers I guess are interchangeable but mass murder tends to indicate one instance of killing a large amount of people in one go. Serial killer killing people in a series of murders. Ted Bundy did both.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I reckon someone else did these killings and has set this girl up to take the fall to divert from whoever did do the killings. Either way I can imagine there will be a savage book deal signed some time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Fcuking hell! She must be really big and strong! :eek:

mike65 wrote: »
    Sao Paulo. Says it all, makes Mayo look civilised.
    Kipperhell wrote: »
    ...I was suggesting your post indicated you were a psycho who could just do something similar.

LOL No problem. After four kids, If they haven't driven myself (and wife) mad at times, I don't know what will! :D
    Nobody said there was a connection to poverty

There was a mention of San Paulo above. I think this was perhaps hinting at something. I reserve the right to be way off base though! Wouldn't be the first time. :D
    Harold Shipman was a doctor and quite well off. Ted Bundy was not poor either and training to be a lawyer. Mass murders and serial killers I guess are interchangeable but mass murder tends to indicate one instance of killing a large amount of people in one go. Serial killer killing people in a series of murders. Ted Bundy did both.

Very true.
    What is just as shocking for me as the killings, is that she got away with it for so long! Crikey!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'm amazed that she got away with it so many times. Surely the chance must have come at least once for a fella to disarm her and batter her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

I am confessing because I promised I would do so before becoming 18 - to avoid upsetting my family
    Er... ??

Advertisement