Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else up because...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭googlefan

What daytime TV is everyone watching? Living have Criminal Minds on at 3pm which was a bit of a find. Dave is the channel of choice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Forky wrote: »
    they are unemployed, not a bit tired and have shıte all to do in the morning?
    yep - pretty much sums it up for me too!!

On the daytime tv - i've become addicted to jeremy kyle, maury, steve wilkos and the like (the shows not the people themselves lol). CHewing gum for the eyes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

googlefan wrote: »
    What daytime TV is everyone watching? Living have Criminal Minds on at 3pm which was a bit of a find. Dave is the channel of choice though.
    Yeah just watch episodes of Topgear that I've seen like 4 days earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Banned.

/yeah, your jaw.:cool:

I said the other night you'd ban me...

This forum needs a crying face

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

drank actimel and cant stop fart***.:mad:

oh self employed occasionally.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Duffman'05

CAO crisis for me:(

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

What daytime TV is everyone watching?
    World Athletics Championships... anything else on daytime TV is unwatchable. ESPECIALLY that MTV ****e my sister insists on watching.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

ye crim minds is good. That, top gear on Dave (bloody repeats) and two and a half men on Comedy Central.

Although its bad wen you know the lines off by heart and your mouth is moving while they are talking:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I've my own set of rules. No TV before 7.30 p.m. and only single digit channels before midnight.
    Go to bed bofore it's bright and get up before the Ronan Collins's opening tune.
    Only listen to good radio. No Commercial pop stations.
    Get into the things that you always wanted to do but didn't because the job was sapping your life force.
    For me that's learning music, writing music and doing photography. Both these hobbies get me out of the house, interacting and I can do them all day on my own. Not relying on others to accommodate.

I'm finally living in a big long episode of Why Don't You...(thankfully minus the norn iron accents).
    Turn off the TV and do something you'd dream of doing if you were working and that job was holding you back. Get creative.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

humberklog wrote: »
    I've my own set of rules. No TV before 7.30 p.m. and only single digit channels before midnight.
    Go to bed bofore it's bright and get up before the Ronan Collins's opening tune.
    Only listen to good radio. No Commercial pop stations.
    Get into the things that you always wanted to do but didn't because the job was sapping your life force.
    For me that's learning music, writing music and doing photography. Both these hobbies get me out of the house, interacting and I can do them all day on my own. Not relying on others to accommodate.

I'm finally living in a big long episode of Why Don't You...(thankfully minus the norn iron accents).
    Turn off the TV and do something you'd dream of doing if you were working and that job was holding you back. Get creative.

there was a time. now i watch TV playing with my keyboard
    oh and i can,t stop fart***.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

DERICKOO wrote: »
    there was a time. now i watch TV playing with my keyboard
    oh and i can,t stop fart***.

buddy:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Aw f**k it, think i'll have an early night.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Chilling out at home watching wrestling amongst other stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Just finnished work

yea i gotz a job

*clip clop*
    *clip clop*

High horse is here :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Unemployed = check
    Unemployable= check:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Unemployed and feck all to do in the morning... yes. Might make a coffee and grab some toast in the morning though.

Getting bored at home, need to do something.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

CAN'T SLEEP, CLOWNS WILL EAT ME

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Forky wrote: »
    they are unemployed, not a bit tired and have shıte all to do in the morning?

close, but i gotta sign in tomoro at 9, so its not worth while sleeping as I will over sleep. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Unemployed, nothing to do, waiting for masters to start, and am so angry I can't sleep. I think I'll go for a 5am walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

just strolling in from a night out on the tiles:)
    thats the reason im still consious.(sp)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

just strolling in from a night out on the tiles:)
    thats the reason im still consious.(sp)
    You've got a smiley face in your username. How quaint! :D I'm up writing a college essay, while surfing boards at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

2.5 yr old will not stay in bed 2 hrs now. so put baby in bed with hubbie will i throw him back into cot repeatedly until it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Timistry

MSc thesis due on Thursday morning. Had a power nap yesterday afternoon so dont feel tired:p. Tried to sleep but couldnt so threw on superbad. Doing some typing now:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

lynski wrote: »
    2.5 yr old will not stay in bed 2 hrs now. so put baby in bed with hubbie will i throw him back into cot repeatedly until it works.

The authorities have been notified!!! Joke! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

awwwwwwwwww strecting arms, scratching private parts, just got up, what time is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Still too early - go back to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Not me.

I left Ireland 10 days ago. Landed on Friday, had a job interview on the Monday. I got called back for a second and third interview on the Tuesday. Walked out of the interviews and had the job 20 minutes later.

Ahm gonna squeal real gud to the Boys down Homeland Security way 'bout yoooo......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Raiser wrote: »
    Ahm gonna squeal real gud to the Boys down Homeland Security way 'bout yoooo......

American passport....don't leave home without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Volvoboy wrote: »
    Just finnished work

yea i gotz a job

*clip clop*
    *clip clop*

High horse is here :p
    GTFO
    YA BOLLOX :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Just putting the last details to the burqas.
    Gotta be up early as I'm going to fit them on the female statues at famine memorial on the quays and I want to be finished the photo shoot by the time the junkies start wandering around the area. Busy, busy.

Advertisement