Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're sending Edgedinblue down the well (spotlight!)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Pink or blue?

Whats the first thing you do when you wake up??

Are you looking forward to going back to college?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    Pink or blue?

Whats the first thing you do when you wake up??

Are you looking forward to going back to college?

Can i say purple instead? :)

I always check the time, then roll my bf back over to his side! damn hogger! :mad:

not one bloody bit, i hate GMIT with a passion!! but ive this 3rd and 4th year lark to get done and over with before i go and move to Canada!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

gonna close this later on, or soonish rather :)

Fine be like that! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Got my first tattoo on my 16th birthday, aww! feels like sooooo long ago :eek:

What you get?

Who did it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Can i say purple instead? :)

Course you can.

:)

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    What you get?

Who did it?

Got a flame thingy in all black around my wrist, sounds awful but i love it for some reason! :)

Manik fish in navan done it, jaysus dont know where he is these days, im pretty sure he wasnt fully with it the day i got that done :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Got a flame thingy in all black around my wrist, sounds awful but i love it for some reason! :)

Manik fish in navan done it, jaysus dont know where he is these days, im pretty sure he wasnt fully with it the day i got that done :rolleyes:

Hehe he's gone travelling the world with his family last time I spoke to him :p

Why do you want to move to Canada? Actually i'm jealous now!!!!:o

jinxycat wrote: »
    Hehe he's gone travelling the world with his family last time I spoke to him :p

Why do you want to move to Canada? Actually i'm jealous now!!!!:o

Jaysus thats mad, i remember his little kid Fin he was a nutter in the making anyway! :D i used to spend daaaaays just hanging around in there with them and my mates.

I spent three weeks knocking around the east coast of canada few years back and i just totally fell in love with the place, the people are like americans but a hella lot nicer, and theres just this really nice vibe floating around its great. And theres more chances for an art student to get work over there then there is here! theres no chances here at all bar wandering around at 3 in the morning spray painting "sex" on walls.. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement