Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i do physics?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Oh man don't do physics. It was my lowest grade at a c2 and its just so hard to get right.

Basically unless your really talented at maths its just far too complex. As many people say the maths itself is easy but you will find yourself rote learning formula, units and definitions just to give yourself an actual chance of doing the sum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

i think this subject really justifys the idea that it all depends on the teacher from what ive read people either find it an interesting subject which they reccomend or a difficult subject not worth the effort .. at the end of the day the person who teaches you is really what counts and that goes for every subject in my opinion

Advertisement