Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what your fav late night snack?

Options
  • 13-08-2009 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

for me it has to be a small tin of baked beans eatin cold out of the tin. does the trick. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Toasted ham and cheese sandwich and a nice hot cup of tea mmmmmmmm .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Oreo.

nom nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Popcorn!

(Preferably with lots of salt and butter.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Poontang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

grilled bacon until the fat goes brownish color so ti got a nice smoked flavor
    then two slices of nice ly toasted white bread butter and even spread of tommy k FTTFW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

tin of beans + microwave + 4 slices of toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Im just after popping some beef stew in the microwave and had a nice cuppa with it.

NYOM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Xyo wrote: »
    tin of beans + microwave + 4 slices of toast.

How did the facial reconstruction go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

for me it has to be a small tin of baked beans eatin cold out of the tin. does the trick. :)

STOP IT

so hungry

too lazy too cook...

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

What also is nice....a slice of ham, put a spoon load of coleslaw in the middle of it, roll it up and eat it! BOOM!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Plain white toast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

What also is nice....a slice of ham, put a spoon load of coleslaw in the middle of it, roll it up and eat it! BOOM!

aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop iv no ****n coleslaw:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Omnomnom

I have many late night snacks! I know its really bad but i find i get hungrier at night time! Usually a ham sandwich(Nice bit of wafo's:D),popcorn and whatever biscuits are in the house! Cup of tea is always grand to wash it all down!

if i have it a chicken noodel salad tho i need

Rocket
    chicken
    on vine cherry tomotoes
    noodles
    red onion.

plus the marinade for the chiken and off course a decent salad dressing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

Abigayle wrote: »
    How did the facial reconstruction go?

ha ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I get really hungry late at night, i usually have no appetite in the mornings and wont eat until about 2pm then after 6pm its much munch munch.
    I often grill some lamb chops, onions and mushrooms at 1am or later if im after beers, but my favourite has to be Lamb Stew that ive made earlier, just heats it up and has a nice bowl before i hit the hay.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

chickatees crisps and curry sauce. screaming green mummys crisps. or cold dolmio sauce on a buttered piece of bread. ummm

I might actually have this for breaky tho its an any time of the day snack and Ive made some improvements

Chorizo
    Red Onion
    Par boiled spud's...

saute the spuds and chorizo, in al little butter you've got the oil from the chirizo which is good for flavor.

while ding that boil some water to poach to eggs just as the eggs are done hand full of rocket toss it in with the red onoins into the fryin pan for litteratly 3 secondsplate it poach eggs on top and

OH MY GOD :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

I might actually have this for breaky tho its an any time of the day snack and Ive made some improvements

Chorizo
    Red Onion
    Par boiled spud's...

saute the spuds and chorizo, in al little butter you've got the oil from the chirizo which is good for flavor.

while ding that boil some water to poach to eggs just as the eggs are done hand full of rocket toss it in with the red onoins into the fryin pan for litteratly 3 secondsplate it poach eggs on top and

OH MY GOD :D

oh dear GOD!..if tesco was still 24 hour up my way i would go get some chorizo right now!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Cornflakes, hot milk and a little sugar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

if booze has been involved it'd be curry cheese chips.

otherwise it might be a wee bowl of cereal or leftovers if they're there

oh dear GOD!..if tesco was still 24 hour up my way i would go get some chorizo right now!!!!

Tescos is crap I think lidils is far nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Oh god, i thought i was the only one who discovered this ingenious late night snack. Hats off to you. Also Potato Salad works well in ham too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

A fistful of chocolate digestives around 3am usually does the trick!

It's a thrill a minute round here on Walton's mountain! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

A fistful of chocolate digestives around 3am usually does the trick!

It's a thrill a minute round here on Brokeback Walton's mountain! :(

Far too easy, try again =P

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

B.L.T! It's dynamite!

id love some custard :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Abigayle wrote: »
    hahaheeheehohoho no offense DEFO mate! :D

I want to know what the real enniscorthy eats as a late night snack! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

A Terry's Chocolate Orange, yum yum yum. Or if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night really hungry, a bowl of Spar cereal, it is SO good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

A toasted cheese sandwich doused with Lea and Perrins,or failing that, a bowl of cereal,oddly enough.

Advertisement