Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you *obsessed* with anyone?

Options
  • 12-08-2009 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

...either real people or a celebrity?

I think I am a bit obsessive in this way. I often find I am obsessed with someone at any one point in time. The only way I seem to be able to get over one obsession is to replace it with someone else...

I know it's pathetic really. There is an Irish 'celebrity' that I cannot stop thinking about at the mo. Am too embarrassed to say who :o

anyways. Anyone else proper obsessed with someone out there? If so, who and why?? And um, how do you, like, not be obsessed??:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Stinger for ya fancin' Shirley Temple Bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

myself mostly

I was obsessed with Holly Willoughby. My husband thought it was hilarious. I literally couldn't take my eyes off her when she was on and hated missing her on the X Factor. I got over it when she went and got herself duffed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

judge judy...and i feel a bit durty because of it:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

i'm a little bit obsessed with Rob Pattinson since reading the Twilight books earlier this year!!but only in the "making his picture my laptop wallpaper" way......and fantasising about making him my husband!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Terry.

*stalks*

i'm a little bit obsessed with Rob Pattinson since reading the Twilight books earlier this year!!but only in the "making his picture my laptop wallpaper" way......and fantasising about making him my husband!

he's one of those, can't stop looking at you people. mmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

.....no.....why.........WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD!!!!!????? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

cjbh wrote: »
    And um, how do you, like, not be obsessed??:p

Personally, I stay away from daytime TV and psychotropic drugs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

http://i30.tinypic.com/2mwxrhe.jpg

I believe the technical term is "I would hit that".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

he's one of those, can't stop looking at you people. mmmm.

agreed....i also like to stroke pictures of him....i reckon if i met him i'd have to touch his face,looks like it'd be very touchable!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I was obsessed with the boyband 'Busted' when I was in third year of secondary school.

My friend and I wrote love notes to them, covered on our lipstick kisses, Loveheart sweets and glitter. We also included a photograph of ourself we dressed up especially to take.

She wrote to Mattie, my favourite, telling him why he should be my boyfriend and I wrote to Charlie on her behalf.

We forgot to send them and about a month later, we make a pact, to open them after we'd finished school, before we started college, in different places.

I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed, hearing her read out those letters. I kept the letter she wrote to Matt and she kept my letter to Charlie, as keepsakes of the good aul' days! :pac:

agreed....i also like to stroke pictures of him....i reckon if i met him i'd have to touch his face,looks like it'd be very touchable!!:o

vampires are meant to do make you feel that way - draw you in ha!

he's doing a good job :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

I was obsessed with the boyband 'Busted' when I was in third year of secondary school.

Do you still have that 'Busted' tattoo on your ass? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

.... Jigsaw?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yes, I'm obsessed by Lady Gaga and her pseudo-penis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

NilByMouth wrote: »
    judge judy...and i feel a bit durty because of it:o

I'd give her one.
    Durty bitch.

vampires are meant to do make you feel that way - draw you in ha!

I've been watching True Blood for the past few weeks and I definitely feel something for vamps now! Bill, one of the main characters... mmm.
    Do you still have that 'Busted' tattoo on your ass? :pac:

I just drew it on with a normal Bic pen, so I showered and got rid of it scrubbed it off when they broke up! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

I was obsessed with Holly Willoughby. My husband thought it was hilarious. I literally couldn't take my eyes off her when she was on and hated missing her on the X Factor. I got over it when she went and got herself duffed.

she is a cracker! one of the hottest on tv at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Lmfao @ thread.

Lew -hew-hewserz! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Abigayle wrote: »
    Lmfao @ thread.

Lew -hew-hewserz! :pac:

Avril... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

No , but I would make an excuse for Bar Refaeli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

SV wrote: »
    Avril... :pac:

Oh that? not at all. Shes just there to upset Tar :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

SV wrote: »
    I'd give her one.
    Durty bitch.
    Any pictures of when she was young?(as inover 18...it is AH after all...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

My friend and I wrote love notes to them, covered on our lipstick kisses, Loveheart sweets and glitter. We also included a photograph of ourself we dressed up especially to take.

She wrote to Mattie, my favourite, telling him why he should be my boyfriend and I wrote to Charlie on her behalf.

We forgot to send them and about a month later, we make a pact, to open them after we'd finished school, before we started college, in different places.

I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed, hearing her read out those letters. I kept the letter she wrote to Matt and she kept my letter to Charlie, as keepsakes of the good aul' days! :pac:

You do realize that, in an alternate reality, you sent the letters and he turned up outside your school in a flash car to take you away from it all?

stovelid wrote: »
    You do realize that, in an alternate reality, you sent the letters and he turned up outside your school in flash car to take you away from it all?

In an alternate reality, that did happen! But it was a Fiat Punto so I legged it ;)

It comes and goes for me with different people at different times. Usually fizzles out after a few weeks or months though. Here's my latest one; I know she's a ginger with size 9 feet but yeah, I still would. :p I was previously obsessed with Laura Woods, even met her at one stage but I didn't say or do anything stalkerish!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, I have an obsessive personality! It started with The Spice Girls. I learned every single word of every single one of their songs and then all the dance moves!

Was actually out on Sunday night when If You Wanna Be My Lover came on. I, of course, launched into the dance while my friends stood there looking at me, like "OMG, what is she doing?!" :o

Lately, my obsession has been with Gerard Butler. Mmmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

not really.....
    i give all the ladys loving....

Advertisement