Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a question for a boardsie? Well ask it!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

August Daily Horoscopes (Saturday 22nd)
    Written by Claire Petulengro
    Claire's daily horoscopes for Saturday 22nd August

ARIES (March 21st-April 20th)
    Pisces bring mischief and mayhem. You must try to use some of this energy you are feeling to tie up not just one, but two work matters, that are still vying for your attention.

TAURUS (April 21st-May 21st)
    A new influence is beginning to have a dramatic effect on your personality. If family members say you have changed, then don’t take offence because chances are they are right and that you have.

GEMINI (May 22nd-June 21st)
    You have spent so much time in a certain person’s company, that you are even beginning to talk like them. Your worst mistake though, is that you believe the very tall tales they tell.

CANCER (June 22nd-July 23rd)
    You have been looking to other signs to find out where you need to start making changes in life. You hold the answer to this question Cancer, and not others, so have confidence please.

LEO (July 24th-August 23rd)
    You have lost a lot of confidence recently, but you would be surprised at how quickly you are able to make your ambitions and dreams a reality. Don’t let flirtations with Aries go too far.

VIRGO (August 24th-September 23rd)
    Your energy levels are going up and down. One minute you want to go out, the next you want to stay in. However, this week you’re discovering what you want to do with your life.

LIBRA (September 24th-October 23rd)
    Sagittarians link to strange business deals, which will call for you to take a major gamble. Life gets exciting, and you’re about to have a very big secret which you need to keep to yourself.

SCORPIO (October 24th-November 22nd)
    Make sure you don’t let down old friends, who you had promised to meet up with tonight. They may not be as understanding to your excuses as you think, especially if a Scorpio is involved.

SAGITTARIUS (November 23rd-December 21st)
    You don’t seem to be able to stop yourself saying the wrong thing. It’s as if you are trying to see how far you can push them. Could it be that jealousy is behind this arrogance?

CAPRICORN (December 22nd-January 20th)
    You’re scared to say how you feel. It won’t take much to utter these words, you’ll see a lot of damage done if you don’t. Get it over with, so you may enjoy life properly.

AQUARIUS (January 21st-February 19th)
    The stars have done much by now, to ensure that this was a colourful week for you. There is still an apology you need to make to a colleague, who covered for you midweek.

PISCES (February 20th-March 20th)
    Surprise announcements come from Aries. Overwork and underpaid is how you must see yourself at the moment. Look again, and you will see it is the spending, that is at the root of your problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I DID HAVE A COLOURFUL WEEK....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Sorry bout the delay, but here you go Deki!
    g_1247494022cake_is_awesome_11.jpg

And also for you JG
    cookie-monster-cupcake.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

That is AWESOME Toast thank you!:p

Deki, did you enjoy your cake?

JG, what have you done with my innocence?

Matt, whats the square root of 1,000,000?

Sarky, which god are you?

Wolfie, where?

• Advertisement

I did Toast too cute to eat. Waiting for him to smash his guitar;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Sarky, which god are you?

The one you generally pray to to keep away.

JG, what have you done with my innocence?
    i didnt take it ...... i just showed you the way!!!!

joes girls wrote: »
    i didnt take it ...... i just showed you the way!!!!

JG, if you've shown me the way, where am I now

JG, if you've shown me the way, where am I now

In the land of BAN, see you in 2 weeks!!!

• Advertisement

you having fun Toast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

A Toast.

Lift up your glasses and lets toast,Toasty.
    To Toasty clink!clink!.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Dr Bollocko did you get my pm???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

no, I did not

psyko is sad

Advertisement