Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest: Chemistry vs Biology?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Biology a million times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭wexhurdler

I did both too...

To give it short chemistry..

I hated biology, the amount of learning in it to get a high grade is crazy! There isn't an awful amount of understanding in the subject, you just really need to learn it.. all...!

I say chemistry because it was more maths based, and you DEFINATELY did alot less learning.. It's not a stroll in the park, im not suggesting that for a second but i put a lot less time into chemistry than biology and will prob get a higher grade in chemistry..

I'm rambling slightly but if you have plenty of time nd if like to learn things off, without a massive degree of understanding (sometimes) required, choose biology..
    If you prefer working things out, and enjoy less learning-off-by-heart, choose chemistry.....

Hope that helps:confused:

Advertisement