Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shagging your cousin?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Mr.Obvious

4.97% :eek:.

And here's me thinking i was the only one :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

It is complete nonsense to go on about birth defects with cousins as a certainty and it predominantly comes from exposure to US media and their hang ups. It is very common in many countries of many religions.

http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=facts

Not a great independent source but if you actually go look it up you'll see that it is not much of an issue. Given how cousins interact socially now in Ireland makes it more of a taboo here but it was not unheard of in the past ask your grandparents.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

snyper wrote: »
    I ws watching the Godfather part 3 last night.. and next thing Andy Garcia's character in it starts kissing his cousin and im going to presume he went balls deep..

Now i know in places like longford and donegal and louth this would be considered nothing out of the norm, but personally im not excited by the idea.. particularly because most of my cousins are guys...

I do know a guy whos parents are first cousins.. he seems pretty normal.. but im wondering if you'd do it.

Andy Garcia must have been sick to the stomach.

He thought "Great, movie legend Francis Ford Coppola has signed me up to star in the third Godfather film"

Then he realised he's main role was to date Francis' daughter.

poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

As the knacker said to his wife when she filed for divorce "Can we still be cousins?.."

Advertisement