Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flemish Giant rabbits

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 sallydog

Thanks guys, There are straight thinking people after all - who are not hypocrites! :o

I put my hands up and say I eat meat, Iv seen the programmes about the chickens in the chicken houses who are so over fed and pumped up that the poor creatures are so heavy their poor legs cant support their body and end up dying :mad:, The disease in cattle because they feed their heard "Parts of cattle" crushed up and dried so essentially they are eating their own kind, Swine flu in the pigs, Foot and mouth in sheep, Even Chicken Fillets are soaked in a fluid that contains pigs fat - how disgusting is that:confused:.

Almost every meat we eat has been contaminated in some way or form and I am merely giving people a chance to rear their own animals and they know exactly what they are getting. I have done fund raising for the local SPCA and am totally against any form of animal cruelty which is why emails from stupid people bugs me so much:mad:!

Advertisement