Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Political Party

Options
  • 06-08-2009 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

What say ye?

The dail is full of corrupt, backscratching, idealistically flaccid Good Old Boys with fat bellies, whose main motivation in life is getting away with the illegal unethical scams they've indulged in, while vaguely attempting to even pretend to solve the current avalanche of sh!t this country is in genuine danger of being obliterated by.

We should start a Party that belongs to boards. There are probably a few tens of thousand people that come on here, and yeah we don't always agree on everything, but at least we agree we don't agree on it - that in itself is the very foundation of democracy (Right?).

We can make Biggins the leader of our Party because of the sobering brutality of his life experiences, which if true*, make him a poignantly inspirational leader, and if false, make him perfectly suited to Dail Eireann.

What Say Ye?

*I believe you man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I think we would fall out before we start.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

I think this is one of those defining moments in a boardsie's life where he/she wakes up the following morning with an exceedingly bad headache and immediately says to themselves "oh my god what kind of sh*te was I posting on boards last night!?"

Lets call it the "Weathercheck" moment ;)

Observe
    By Weathercheck

Hello,

I arrive in from Tamangoes after a Thursday night,

I have to say i am both disgusted and extremely angry.

I never knew that this age in our time in MY community such disgusting and evil things took place.

Tonight in "joes" as its known locally i witnessed perhaps the worst crime i have known, i innocently did not know this was happening.

It was an empty night but we arrived after one or 2 drinks.

After a while we decided to head to the dancefloor, a grey haired man was with about 5 of the young girls, this seemed quite suspsiciouls, he was no less thant 40 years old and the women were no more than 30 years old.

As the night progressed we danced with them but we noticed something suspect, i am quite "nosey" as some might say and as i was interested with this group i stayed in contact.

The grey haired fellow went and danced with each of these 5 men one after the other, well one and the other, now sure if he used each twice.

I talked to these girls and they were like " he's my boss" my friend told me that they had said to him that " he was his dad". oour suspicion grew,

At around 130 when this grew haired man locked his head together with mine when i simply said hello to him i knew something was iffy.

So we danced and these 5 circa 25 year olds danced with, one of mates particularly danced with one of these girls but he grew concerned and at around 230 he confronted one of them, one of the grey haired men approached him and said " if you do anymore i will knife you", my friend quickly exited the premises and was keen to get home, these were not 2 friendly fellows but two criminals threatening my friend.

He went home feareful, this guy is the most friendly guy and is not in anyway at all known for violence.

Anyway me and my other friend now left alone are dancing on the dancelfloor, some older people are with us too...

We dance these 5 girls are present, one goes for my mate, we are extra suspicious... we head for the exit..

Me and my mate and one of the older fellows, go to the bouncers, this is so so weird and that is why i am posting, we point to these 2 strange grey haired characters who have been associating with these young no less than 15 year old younger girls, we pointed them out suggesting they were "prostitutes" which we all agreed they were, the bouncers at first agreed and went to catch them........... but when they viewed them they were stumbled, they go " as sure they are gentlemen" and push me, my friend and older group out of the said club.

I had previously had so much respect for the club, so much heritage, it was the local........... i had never expected a "prostitude ring" to be operating withing the sector.

I am hurt, angry, these guys who used to welcome me with open arms into the club will no more, we have caught them accepting a terrible trade go before them, i am ashamed, but what can i do?

The guards will hardly listen to such menial problems..

My friend was threatened with death due to a nightclubs involvement with prostitution, the nightclub bouncers accept this, as we POINTED out the culprits and they were obviously associated with the club and they proceeded to remove us from the club after just pointing them out! they physically removed us!!

He was never heard from again, in AH anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

I could see it now, instead of the usual dail antics that to be aired on rte in the evenings it would be a group of people shouting "yore ma" every time Cowen tries to talk

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Sorry, OP, was your point an "AH political party" or a boards.ie political party?
    An AH party? Sure, why not. I'll just go dig up the swastikas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

strongr wrote: »
    I could see it now, instead of the usual dail antics that to be aired on rte in the evenings it would be a group of people shouting "yore ma" every time Cowen tries to talk
    With big screens in the chamber showing Picard facepalm pics and lolcats...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

darkman2 wrote: »
    I think this is one of those defining moments in a boardsie's life where he/she wakes up the following morning with an exceedingly bad headache and immediately says to themselves "oh my god what kind of sh*te was I posting on boards last night!?"

Lets call it the "Weathercheck" moment ;)

Haven't had a drop dude. But I can see where you're coming from. But we need to unshackle ourselves from conventional thinking. As Einstein said, "If at first an idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it" ... or the plot to Jerry Maguire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

davyjose wrote: »

We should start a Party that belongs to boards.

*I believe you man

Political parties should belong to all of the people.;)

Karoma wrote: »
    Sorry, OP, was your point an "AH political party" or a boards.ie political party?
    An AH party? Sure, why not. I'll just go dig up the swastikas.

I dunno, you know the way there's always a revolutionary movement where this one guy always gets overlooked and has to emmigrate to Mexico - like Trotsky - well that's me. I just help out with the ideas, then get murdered by a henchman of the tyrant who abuses the regime.

I assume that's what'll happen anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I can already see the nepotism issues rearing it's ugly head.

Yore ma would have a cushy government job for life.

*I believe you man
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Political parties should belong to all of the people.;)

All people need is an email address - I can help Yore Ma with the interwebz. She likes when I show her things ;)

All people need is an email address - I can help Yore Ma with the interwebz. She likes when I show her things ;)

Like how ludicrous your posts are sometimes?:D:D

Like how ludicrous your posts are sometimes?:D:D
    Ah here, Don't like doing this, but if it's that road you're gonna go down...
    Good idea!
    Shooting them would be better fun though..

Have a clean record yourself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Waste of time.

You'd be the same as the current lot. All talk and no action.

darkman2 wrote: »

Darkman1 wouldn't have said that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

Rabies wrote: »
    All talk and no action.

I thought that's what AH was all about! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Rabies wrote: »
    Waste of time.

You'd be the same as the current lot. All type and no action.
    FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm sure all the public would hate the 2nd post ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

yeah we don't always agree on everything, but at least we agree we don't agree on it

I don't agree to that.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I don't agree to that.

I agree :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

What kind of expenses and perks will there be? Because, lets face it, that's all that really matters isn't it?

junkyard wrote: »
    What kind of expenses and perks will there be? Because, lets face it, that's all that really matters isn't it?

Banned

From the AH party. For one week. Til you learn some manners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Is that ban tax deductible or can I just write it off as expenses, or can I get one of my family to accept the ban on my behalf and get him/her employed as a result?

junkyard wrote: »
    Is that ban tax deductible or can I just write it off as expenses, or can I get one of my family to accept the ban on my behalf and get him/her employed as a result?

It's more of a if you shiv Cowen or Harney to death you don't have to pay it tax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Hia

When youze are finished with your Boards.ie break plotting the next rounda fat cats, can we just finish off proving how corrupt the past shower was?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

AH politics?

Daddy or Chips referendum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Thought AH already ran a few candidates over the years, the most notable loser was this chapped ar5ehole

Advertisement