Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car swerved out in front of me !!

Options
  • 05-08-2009 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

So there I was doddering along on the N7 this morning at 30kph in my Micra, listening to radio 4 when this young whipper-snapper in a flashy BMW swerved in front of me. I think I hit him but I can't remember !!!:mad:

At least I think it was a BMW, my cataracts are getting worse these days. To add insult to injury when I got home I found someone stole my front bumper and added another piss stain to the seat of my lovely 1994 Micra.

These young lads should be banned from the roads so us more responsible maturer drivers can drive in peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

LOL from what I heard though the car wasn't fit to drive off;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

KTRIC wrote: »
    So there I was doddering along on the N7 this morning at 30kph in my Micra, listening to radio 4 when this young whipper-snapper in a flashy BMW swerved in front of me. I think I hit him but I can't remember !!!:mad:

At least I think it was a BMW, my cataracts are getting worse these days. To add insult to injury when I got home I found someone stole my front bumper and added another piss stain to the seat of my lovely 1994 Micra.

These young lads should be banned from the roads so us more responsible maturer drivers can drive in peace.

That was you???? Fùcker, I was NINE seconds late for work cos of you :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I was wondering what the funny grinding noise was , seems to be fine apart from the draft coming through the window. Must get it checked out soon.

My lovely Micra

• Registered Users Posts: 33,330 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I saw that! I almost crashed because I was staring at you for about a minute afterwards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

This thread sucks ass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Are you sure you didn't hit this guy? :eek:

He was rear ended this morning by a doddery old man in a Micra.:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055641561

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

OMG And it was guy too :eek::eek::eek: Men drivers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

KTRIC wrote: »

He drives she dies, you killed a woman by getting into your car this morning!! *waves walking stick in the air*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Nice KTRIC :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

really wasn't worth opening this thread, buckled plastic, bent tin and a swerve, and with any luck two pieces of crap off the road. I think the cars were write-offs too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

My granny once tried to get out of the car while I was doing a ton down the M7 one night. I think she forgot she was in a car...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

If your eyesight is so bad that you couldn't make out a bmw badge from a car that was only a few yards in front of you should you really be driving in the first place??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

s_carnage wrote: »
    If your eyesight is so bad that you couldn't make out a bmw badge from a car that was only a few yards in front of you should you really be driving in the first place??

Umm...he put the thread in after hours...hint hint...now read it again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

kingtut wrote: »
    Umm...he put the thread in after hours...hint hint...now read it again ;)

Sardonicism is lost on some people, shees.......did they hear the whoosh?

Advertisement