Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Dream Day?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I prefer my veggie version. BJ & BJ day.

Needs more meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

What the hell are you doing having a fry up before a champions league final, what kind of preparation do you call that, bloody shambles!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The-Rigger wrote:
    Needs more meat.

But I have all the meat the ladies need. /notes on calendar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

jebuz wrote: »
    What the hell are you doing having a fry up before a champions league final, what kind of preparation do you call that, bloody shambles!
    Mate it's spurs, you don't need any preparation :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Mate it's spurs, you don't need any preparation :P.

But....you're Arsenal....:confused:

see what I did there!! D.E.F.O MATE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

jebuz wrote: »
    But....you're Arsenal....:confused:

see what I did there!! D.E.F.O MATE!
    In my day Arsenal are the most sucessful team in the world ;),
    Get your own day :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Novella wrote: »
    I would still be in New York, check my bank account and find it miraculously full of $$$$$. I wouldn't get sun burn this time and following that, I would not be rained on while wearing a white top (with no bra :() whilst standing on the street trying to get a taxi. Mmmm, perfection.

Pics or GTFO;):D

My dream day:
    Wake up at 11, not feeling tired.
    Ride the hole off some finer for a while.
    Get her to make me breakfast, or pop down to Centra and get me a chicken fillet roll.
    Look at the lotto numbers on tele-text and find out that I won it.
    Meet all the Man United players and kick around with them before a match.
    Sit in the Stretford End when United play Liverpool in the Champions League semi-final 2nd leg.
    Giggs score the winner with a peach of a free-kick into the Stretford End goals.
    Go out on the piss with me mates after it.
    :D

Advertisement