Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy Dress - What do wear?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I take it you don't have a laptop in the boiler so soon enough your mobile phone battery will die and only your neighbour will know where you are....the things that he is going to do to you....mwah ha ha ha ha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭powerzjim

batman

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

kingtut wrote: »
    I take it you don't have a laptop in the boiler so soon enough your mobile phone battery will die and only your neighbour will know where you are....the things that he is going to do to you....mwah ha ha ha ha :D

Its alrite. Ive magyvered (sp?) the electrics from the boiler directly into my phone. Im running up his electricity bill.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

You should go as Heath Ledgers Joker.....nobody will think of that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

Last year i went as a fork...

simple to make, nobody saw it coming...

Brilliant nite...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

You could try getting one of these costumes:
    Costume 1
    Costume 2
    Costume 3*

*This one might require a good 'hair do'!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

friend of mine went as Amy Winehouse to a party last week - hes a bloke, complete with behive hair, ripped fishnets, hotpants, bloody shoes and drawn on tats, its was pretty easy - he got most of the stuff of his gf, he even made his own i.d. with sellotape and the back of a cornflakes box. Wouldn't really work on a girl though, she'd just look like a skank..

Advertisement