Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women having their 'eye' on you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

K-9 wrote: »
    So is the other slag, if he knew she was a friend of nice girl!

Amazing how she gets called a slag and he doesn't get mentioned.

But men have to work for teh sex. Women can get it at a drop of a hat. That is why women are called slags when they hop on a guy and guys are high-fived and revered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    nothing worse than thinking you like someone and that you might hook up with her, being nice to her etc, only to find yourself coming back from the bar with an expensive drink for her and your mate wearing the face off her!

In fairness that's what you get for buying drinks for random girls.

I think the point of this thread is;

Was the guy supposed to know that the nice girl was into him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mr.Pong

But men have to work for teh sex. Women can get it at a drop of a hat. That is why women are called slags when they hop on a guy and guys are high-fived and revered

Not all women, just the good-looking ones...that rules out a good few Irish ones.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Mr.Pong wrote: »
    Not all women, just the good-looking ones...that rules out a good few Irish ones.:D

Even the bet down ugly mutts can get sex if they want it. Sex is sex for most guys

Even the bet down ugly mutts can get sex if they want it. Sex is sex for most guys

Dunno about that. I've seen a fair few 'mutts' about the place that wouldn't get it from me. ever. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Meh, enough of this 'eye on' business. If you're interested in someone just tell them. This will save a lot of hassle in the long run. Us men in particular need this. None of your subtle hints. Most of us are missing the lot of them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Dunno about that. I've seen a fair few 'mutts' about the place that wouldn't get it from me. ever. :P

You are a rare breed in AH.

PI
    >

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

vinylmesh wrote: »
    In fairness that's what you get for buying drinks for random girls.

I think the point of this thread is;

Was the guy supposed to know that the nice girl was into him?

i don't think it's ever happened to me, i learned my lesson many years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

When sober I would not have sex with most girls.

If i see a really pretty girl I might think "wow, imagine falling in love with a girl like that".

Whereas when i'm drunk and see almost any non-ugly girl I'm like "**** yeah. look at that ass. I'd do her right now" :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

How can you hate the word 'slag' but be OK with calling her a 'cnut' ?

Its pretty simple actually. I said I hate the word 'slag', but never claimed be be offended by swear words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Apparently girls love getting off with the people their best friends fancy,tis a part of a girls life my girlfriend informs me!!

K-9 wrote: »
    You are a rare breed in AH.

PI
    >

Whats PI? :confused::P
    vinylmesh wrote: »
    When sober I would not have sex with most girls.

If i see a really pretty girl I might think "wow, imagine falling in love with a girl like that".

Whereas when i'm drunk and see almost any non-ugly girl I'm like "**** yeah. look at that ass. I'd do her right now" :D.

Ah yeah, the auld beer goggles cause terrible problems. Probably the same for most girls though. Like in 'Superbad'- "I could be a hot girl's drunken mistake!":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Ah yeah, the auld beer goggles cause terrible problems. Probably the same for most girls though. Like in 'Superbad'- "I could be a hot girl's drunken mistake!":D

She wants to fúck me... she wants my díck in and around her mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ah, stay here. Teach some of these AH boys and girls standards!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

Women can get it at a drop of a hat.

Not true!.. Speaking as a woman... :eek:

I'm not even a 2:30 girl, ffs!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Fugly wrote: »
    Not true!.. Speaking as a woman... :eek:

I'm not even a 2:30 girl, ffs!

If you think it's not true you don't know how to use your womanly powers yet.

If only somebody was around to help you out.

If you think it's not true you don't know how to use your womanly powers yet.

If only somebody was around to help you out.

lol, I've never learned any of them, I can't even get served at a bar quicker than a bloke! :eek:.

Y are you offering?.. finally decided to settle on being a girl then yeah? ;)

*I know you're just trying to distract me so you can get the Jameson. Disgraceful!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

She rolled her eyes at me,
    I picked them up and rolled them back to her............

grabs coat and runs.:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lol, I've never learned any of them, I can't even get served at a bar quicker than a bloke! :eek:.
    Oh god, the force is weak in this one!
    Y are you offering?.. finally decided to settle on being a girl then yeah? ;)
    Of course I'm a lady!

*I know you're just trying to distract me so you can get the Jameson. Disgraceful!:rolleyes:
    What, you mean this jameson?

*brandishes jameson*

Oh god, the force is weak in this one!
    Wow thank you! please stop your making me blush! :P
    Of course I'm a lady!

What, you mean this jameson?

*brandishes jameson*

/picks up beating stick/.. "ladies don't drink whiskey"

• Advertisement

Wow thank you! please stop your making me blush! :P
    I'm a charming devil, I know.
    /picks up beating stick/..

*looks hopeful*

"ladies don't drink whiskey"

You don't mean that! Snap out of it woman! After the beating perhaps

>_>

/taps beating stick against palm/

one way or another I'm taking that whiskey from you! now hand it over or no beating....;) whiskey isn't for the likes of you!

*Why do we always resort to violence,? I blame you.

/taps beating stick against palm/

one way or another I'm taking that whiskey from you! now hand it over or no beating....;) whiskey isn't for the likes of you!
    No beating?! that's a horrible thought! /looks between jameson and stick tapping against palm. Why make me choose god, why!?
    *Why do we always resort to violence,? I blame you.
    It is the veggie way, I mean yep, it's us ladies, terrible things for the violence.

put the jameson down, it's not love, just alcohol. you know you want the beating...:P

Yes, I'm pretty sure I can prove all violence stems from veggies or women, esp. women who's friend slept with a man she had clearly tagged.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah this thread was about something.

Watch out ladies, she's tagged me :pac:

Lmao,Yes it is and I was refering to the woman in the thread! Not you!:rolleyes:

I mean how could I tag you, you're a lady remember? One who's going to teach me how to be a lady.:D

Sure, not me, lesbo action here I come

Now, lady lessons, commencing soon, first up posture! Books on head while walking that sort of thing, then onto shouting at the barman and useing your bewbs to get drinks

Sure, not me, [size=1lesbo action here I come[/size]
    You maybe a lesbo but I'm not, sorry, I'm just not that into you. :P

Now, lady lessons, commencing soon, first up posture! Books on head while walking that sort of thing, then onto shouting at the barman and useing your bewbs to get drinks

/grabs notebook and pen/ HEY! you never put the jameson down!

You maybe a lesbo but I'm not, sorry, I'm just not that into you. :P
    How will you pay for lessons?:confused:
    /grabs notebook and pen/ HEY! you never put the jameson down!

About that...

*shiny distraction*

• Advertisement

Ladies charge now do they? ;)

You're giving it away for free,*cough* as per usual :P*cough*

Shiny doesn't work for me,,, /puts down stick/

Advertisement