Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Show pulled off the air after lie detector fail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

who doesn't want "night courses that will take you in a new direction" and "nice girls waiting with short skirts and long legs" ? :D

i bring more to this website than anyone.!

Well now your offering courses to the gaeltacht for 10 to 18 year old. Are trying to get me arrested? The Woodsman was just a film!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

The chap has lost his judging job position on the australian pop idol thingy.. whats its name...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

A7X wrote: »
    Is it hanged or hung?

hanged.

yeah the girl handled it well but your man, what an eejit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

who doesn't want "night courses that will take you in a new direction" and "nice girls waiting with short skirts and long legs" ? :D

i bring more to this website than anyone.!

Well we know somebody wont be getting offered a moderator position;)

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye this is a big thing over here. Its all over the news. A complete f**k up!

Everyone has pretty much been sacked coz of it, and like someone said above, Kyle got sacked as a jduge on australian idol.

Even to put a young girl thru this in the first place is bad enough, especially considering the first words she spoke on this!

complete cabbages! the ma is the worst for bringing her on in the first place, i think.

This sort of thing is "relatively" common over here though. There was a TV show suspended a few weeks ago coz of a skit where they were takin the piss out of terminally ill children. Thats finished for good now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

That's unbelievable. I didn't find it funny at all. My stomach turned. That mother is vile bitch. She knew she'd been raped and didn't get even councilling? Ignorant bitch. Probably kept it all hush-hush incase the neighbours heard. And the radio strapping a FOURTEEN year old to a lie machine and letting those sort of questions being asked? The line was stepped over at the start when the mother was one about wondering if her daughter had sex. THAT was the warning to stop.

This **** just makes me so angry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

can we sack the mother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Awh, the poor little thing. Jesus, I feel so bad for her. I hope the show does get her into some form of counselling, the poor pet. Her mother's an incompetent twat.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Unreal.. I hope the female presenter kept her job though cause in fairness she was the only one who had the cop on to pull it... F*ck sake.. poor child.. Christ.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

F*ck me, and I thought Irish radio was bad?
    D'arcy and Ryan might be smug gits but at least they have some semblance of cop on...what retard (and I don't use the term lightly) thought that even doing this was a good idea, let alone broadcasting it..?
    I hope social services are on to that "mother" as well...what a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

i was just telling me ma about this, she reckons it must have been the mum's boyfriend or a family member and she was just in denial.

seriously hope the child gets removed from that excuse for a mother.

also think the female host handled it well,considering.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Fook me!!! Was not expecting that.

That is unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Rape is the oldest excuse in the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

ScumLord wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Not.Funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Not.Funny.

I'm inclined to agree.

Not funny dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

The mother needs horse-whipping.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Holy hannakka.

The mother should be shot.
    The male presenter should be next.

The female presenter should be let off with a caution for not doing proper research(Although in fairness how you exactly screen for that I'm not sure) and for putting a 14 year old in that situation but commended for displaying some compassion and cop on while on the spot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

poor girl. thick mother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

That Jackie-O is HOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

That poor girl.:(

What really p*isses me off is that she specifically said she was scared and no one took a blind bit of notice.:mad:The female presenter might have been compassionate at the end but she still allowed the test to go ahead.

Absolute idiots the lot of them.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Banned.

After seeing the way you moderate lately, I think I love you? :pac:

On topic, the mother is an absolute ****. How anybody could let their child go through that kind of questioning on live radio is beyond me.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

"Don't look at me and smile"
    Yikes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

What kind of a mother allows that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

d-fu(k??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Lmao.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

dats terrible, the so called "mother" should be ashamed of herself. Any mother who wud out their daughter through a live lie detector test, rape or no rape, doesnt deserve to be a mother. the fact that she knew abou the rape just makes it 100X times worse.

Advertisement