Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Night 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

Probably lots of hype in advance but it's overrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Johnnyjump wrote: »
    Probably lots of hype in advance but it's overrated.
    Thanks for that :rolleyes:
    Nah, don't think it'll be different from any other disco really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 SequinStiletto

am going to bective or wezz on the night managed to get tickets...anyone else? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

Is it not a bit of a downer for all of ye doing nothing?

Our school organises a disco for all junior cert students in the county to go to, they are always class every year! It's almost like a grad lol! All the girls are wearing dresses. The plan is to get the results as fast as possible, rush home, get my hair done and put on my false eyelashes, rush to my friends chug down a couple bottles of Smirnoff, get dressed and do make up, out the door to the disco.

All this between 2.00-7.30.

We are off the next day so we can sleep after it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Is it not a bit of a downer for all of ye doing nothing?

Our school organises a disco for all junior cert students in the county to go to, they are always class every year! It's almost like a grad lol! All the girls are wearing dresses. The plan is to get the results as fast as possible, rush home, get my hair done and put on my false eyelashes, rush to my friends chug down a couple bottles of Smirnoff, get dressed and do make up, out the door to the disco.

All this between 2.00-7.30.

We are off the next day so we can sleep after it!

you going to the queens too?! :D
    Ill see ya there :P. Cant wait!! Although, 7.30 is abit early, i think..
    Gonna be awkward with the teachers around lol!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

Yup yup I am :D

Yeah it is going to be weird with teachers there! Do teachers from all schools go or is it just the school that organises it (moi school).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Teachers go to ye're disco? Can ye imagine meeting somebody in front of your evil, ugly as fúck maths teacher?

Well teachers from my school are going too anyways. I hope not alot of 3rd years go. They'll ruin it like :rolleyes:

jumpguy, ew! Manky like! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭dungeon

Everyone in Cork seems to be going to The Savoy or City Hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭dungeon

What time are results out ? Will some schools get them earlier than others or are they told to give them at the same time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

The Gardas will so know there is drinking all over the county that night so I say find a good spot and be ready to run :o
    I second that haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 SequinStiletto

dungeon wrote: »
    What time are results out ? Will some schools get them earlier than others or are they told to give them at the same time?

Well my school is giving them out at 12 but i know of other schools who are doing it earlier and later than that... tho they are given online at 4 on examinations.ie or sumfin like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Everyone in Cork seems to be going to The Savoy or City Hall.

Weeell where else is there?! City hall ftw. And teachers on jc night, god help us. 'Where's the rest of your dress? You there, get off that boy!'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭shanec1928

8.30 is the earliest i can get them

• Registered Users Posts: 43 A Fine Gent

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Same, Good luck to the bordies of 09, Mwahaha, its all ours now! :D

No really good luck!

Ill let my boardsies know what i got straight away when i get outta school since I've technically lived off advice from here for the last few months so might as well let my peeps on boards know what i got first! :)

good luck everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

jumpguy wrote: »
    Teachers go to ye're disco? Can ye imagine meeting somebody in front of your evil, ugly as **** maths teacher?

My maths teacher wouldnt say anything prolly. Hes sound. Really nice, alright looking and just plain ol' grand. I'd kinda hide away from my maths teacher though if I was meeting a fella like. But thats just me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

My maths teacher would probably say ' wahey! Get in there kid!' :-P bloody legend that man! Seriously last class on thursdays me and my best mate just talked and laughed all class and he said nothing while anyone else who talked was given a pile of punishment work :-P

Advertisement