Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Garda

Options
  • 01-08-2009 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I seen the most rarest of sights today in Dundalk when I was going into a shopping centre car park an unbelievingly attractive female member of the Garda Síochána. I was so shocked at this that I almost didnt notice the car in front of me had stopped.

I saw this Garda again inside the shopping centre so I got a proper look she was about 5'8" dark hair all tied up inside her hat and a nice ass :cool:

Also when I went to the Dundalk V.s. Drogheda game last week I seen another good looking member of the force small blonde this time.

I have to say I always thought it was a urban legend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Ye I saw 1 at oxygen and den 1 yesterday in town!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I've seen a few female gardai around the Louth area recently.

sweet justice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

There's a fair few that seem to patrol in Dub city centre, but tbh I'd rather the horsey type than some of the yound wans who look like they know more about how to apply their makeup and keep their nails pretty than how to arrest someone.
    Should be like it was back in school, no make up, no ear rings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

DanDan6592 wrote: »

Is this some kind of mathematical equation?

X + Y = illiteracy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Aye the blonde one is a right peach. Gave me a lecture Thursday night for pissing down an alley. She wants me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

lol, how could you tell if she had a nice arse with the trousers that they wear?
    but yeah I've seen some crazy good looking female Gardas too..tis nice for a change!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

Some of the dewds are pretty hot too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

greyed wrote: »
    Some of the dewds are pretty hot too.

Is that some kind of a dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

SV wrote: »
    Is that some kind of a dog?

Of course, a hot dog! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

There's a blonde one in Galway I've seen around quite often. She's not too shabby either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

DanDan6592 wrote: »

So how many apples does Jane have again?
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Duff wrote: »
    Aye the blonde one is a right peach. Gave me a lecture Thursday night for pissing down an alley. She wants me.

Yup. Nothing like public urination to get a lady interested.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Rabies wrote: »
    So how many apples does Jane have again?
    :confused:

2 an' dem is 2 pert apples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Saw a gorgeous one lately wearing 3/4 length trousers with a pair of sunglasses on her head - she had pulled in a muppet mobile and i'd say the 4 young lads in it were just sitting there with a dose of the horn!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

There is a cracking little blonde one in Longford but they are rare as rare can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I was involved in a motor tip recently and called the Guards to the scene and a Female Guard and Male arrived to the scene, the Female took my details etc while the male dealt with the others (offending party as I was innocent) . I swear she was in her thirties but so so hot and total milf material. I just don't know what it is but there is something about the uniform that simply throws a switch in me and if I ever get to bang a hot Guard I would say my lifes work is accomplished. Hot sexy (female) Guards are hot and they can handcuff me anytime.

Hot Secretary's and Naughty Nurses are good but nothing compares to a hot bang garda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

netwhizkid wrote: »
    I swear she was in her thirties but so so hot and total milf material.

Did you ask her how old she was? You said 'but' after the word 'thirities' like you wouldn't normally go there.. did you ask if she was a mother? Only not all thirty something women have, or want kids either.

Oh you mens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

I wonder how often drunk people mistake them for a strippogram.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Abigayle wrote: »
    Did you ask her how old she was?

Oh you mens.
    Wimmins.

It's 'What age are you?' not 'How old are you?':P.

Ill echo the comment made on the previous page...generally those pants just ruin it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Abigayle wrote: »
    Did you ask her how old she was? You said 'but' after the word 'thirities' like you wouldn't normally go there.. did you ask if she was a mother? Only not all thirty something women have, or want kids either.

Oh you mens.

MILF doesn't really mean mother anymore and is now more of a generic word for a hot older woman found attractive by the younger male. She was very hot for her probable age as some women tend to age differently to others, believe me I have been "there" and would go again;) Hot older attractive wimmens FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ive seen a few female garda that were pretty good looking from the chin up...

really pretty faces...

..but from the chin down, particularly their bunghole makes them look like serious muck savages.. and then they open their mouth and you realise they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Have yet to see a hawt Garda but I have my line already prepared for that moment.....

Sorry Garda, I'm going to have to place you under citizens arrest for smuggling those peanuts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

There are no hot female gardaí.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Sir Molle wrote: »
    There are no hot female gardaí.

There are...

since they opened the Garda force to non nationals. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I saw one in Liffey Valley around Christmas time, a short blonde, she was savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I've seen a fair few alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I know 2 chicks that are gaurds and hot. I must be cool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I know 2 chicks that are gaurds and hot. I must be cool

Not with brutal spelling like that, you're not.

Seen a few tasty Gardi wimmenz, but they usually make up for it by being total bitches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

http://www.herald.ie/multimedia/archive/00335/1606_oconnor_collin_335380t.jpg

I know she was a bit of a weirdo but I still would.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement