Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long is the longest you went with out sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

In the last 10 years or so the longest i went with out firing off a load on, in or near a woman would have being prob 6 months.

I had to abstain, i was in the midst of a serious depression and was using one night stands and short flings as an artificial "high" - while my conditioned worsened.

So i got a big thick rubber band and wrapped it around my bollocks for a few months until i sorted my head out.

...after the 6 months was over.. you'd want to see the load i left after me, i believe her name was marie.. as big a slut as she was... she was shocked.. i think she started crying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

shqipshume wrote: »
    For me is a big huge thing,i feel its something only to be shared with someone who truly has deepest respect and consideration for you:)
    Nothing wrong with good ol traditional values :)
    Well maybe they should take off the pressure ;)

Modern age we live in now helps adds to the the pressures eh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

snyper wrote: »
    In the last 10 years or so the longest i went with out firing off a load on, in or near a woman would have being prob 6 months.

I had to abstain, i was in the midst of a serious depression and was using one night stands and short flings as an artificial "high" - while my conditioned worsened.

So i got a big thick rubber band and wrapped it around my bollocks for a few months until i sorted my head out.

...after the 6 months was over.. you'd want to see the load i left after me, i believe her name was marie.. as big a slut as she was... she was shocked.. i think she started crying.

You would've found them left in your jocks after a month. A similar method is used to casterate young bullocks, put restrictors around the sack and it drops off after about a month.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:D
    /simpsons + veggie trip joke

Tar:
    'Do you come with the sleeping bag?'
    Electro: 'oooh you hehehe'

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

never more than a day,
    making love to palm and her five sisters :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Finding someone to have sex with isn't very difficult, but finding someone to make love to takes a life time.

I like to make a very clear distinction between both tbh.

Give me love making just once in my life over a life time of one night stands.

You would've found them left in your jocks after a month. A similar method is used to casterate young bullocks, put restrictors around the sack and it drops off after about a month.

Yes, im aware of that method, its used on ram lambs aswell, same rubber ring they use on their tails

The key for holding on to your sack is how tight you wrap it :pac:

Finding someone to have sex with isn't very difficult, but finding someone to make love to takes a life time.

HOMO.

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Then I have never even had sex, just love making!

So I'll take that lifetime of one night stands now please...

The term you hear quite frequent now is ' **** buddies ' .If a couple are meeting reguarly for sex and it's suits them both , then that's fine , they are both getting what they want and all it is ....is sex.

Love making , in a loving relationship , has more value to it of course .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

Nicely put :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Wagon wrote: »
    Why all the theads today?

What?

Latchy wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with good ol traditional values :)

Modern age we live in now helps adds to the the pressures eh ?

Yeah from what i have seen its even worse then when i was a teen.Luckily i wasnt swayed into anything at a young age.

Yeah from what i have seen its even worse then when i was a teen.
    But also younger people in their teens and twenties are more aware and educated about sex ,not hushed up as in previous generations

Luckily i wasnt swayed into anything at a young age.
    In my teens and early twenties I wasn't swayed but I could so easy have being lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Then I have never even had sex, just love making!

So I'll take that lifetime of one night stands now please...
    LOL!!!! :D
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    What?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

snyper wrote: »

Is she from Galway?

But also younger people in their teens and twenties are more aware and educated about sex ,not hushed up as in previous generations

In my teens and early twenties I wasn't swayed but I could so easy have being lol :)

Lets hope less teen pregnancies then and stds wont rise.

lol yeah i am sure you could have :D

Point of thread was i just wanted to see how people don't have a problem of not having sex and how long they can go without it and for them not to feel any problem with it.And not go out having one night stands just for the sake of it.
    All in all the stats if are true which i don't see why they wouldn't be cause you cant see who said how many to what.Its very nice to see,not because yous aren't having sex but majority are swaying away from one night stands and holding out for something better.

MizzLolly wrote: »
    LOL!!!! :D

:)
    laugh wrote: »
    Is she from Galway?

Is she you? lol

I should have done guy girl poll dammit that would have been interesting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Is she you? lol

No, but how many filthy Maries can there be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Does enforced Christian Brother coupling count?

Lets hope less teen pregnancies then and stds wont rise.

lol yeah i am sure you could have :D
    Being a teen dad never appealed to me ;)

I should have done guy girl poll dammit that would have been interesting :(
    Now that would have giving a much bigger picture yes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

mikom wrote: »
    28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the dry spell... will end.

Or ruffly a munf.

Being a teen dad never appealed to me ;)

Now that would have giving a much bigger picture yes :)

You made smartest decison of your life ;)
    Funny i only ever saw teen moms they never talked about the teen dads :confused:

I know can i do it again the poll, no you make it :p i will get in trouble :(

Oh btw i see i made a couple here or were you already a couple :D

laugh wrote: »
    No, but how many filthy Maries can there be?

Dunno, gonna say lots :pac:

Only one I know in galway is lovely though, lalalala

What's this thread about again.
    /wanders off topic

You made smartest decison of your life ;)
    Funny i only ever saw teen moms they never talked about the teen dads :confused:
    If it had happened I would have dealt with it as any teen dad I suppose ( run like f..k ::eek:) ......only kidding :D .

I wasn't Promiscuous I suppose but lots of good teen mums and dads ,single parents out there .
    I know can i do it again the poll, no you make it :p i will get in trouble :(
    Ask a mod to edit it for you to include women ?
    Oh btw i see i made a couple here or were you already a couple :D
    who ?

If it had happened I would have dealt with it as any teen dad I suppose ( run like f..k ::eek:) ......only kidding :D .

I wasn't Promiscuous I suppose but lots of good teen mums and dads ,single parents out there .

Ask a mod to edit it for you to include women ?

who ?

How do you do that :confused::o

Hahahaha but you ever notice how is the teen mom everyone knows who she is but the dad there is never a whisper about him :D

Yeah there is alot of good one i wouldnt knock any of them silly but hard hard thing to do is have a child.

You think i can?

You and Abi ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I haven't had sex since 1959, and by my watch it's now 2216.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Hagar wrote: »
    I haven't had sex since 1959, and by my watch it's now 2216.

Avoid it please. *shudders*

• Advertisement

How do you do that :confused::o
    Prhaps pm one of the AH mods ?
    Yeah there is alot of good one i wouldnt knock any of them silly but hard hard thing to do is have a child.
    Any fool can father a child ,bringing them up is the hard bit yes
    You think i can?
    suppose so .:)
    You and Abi ;):D
    Were good friends.

Advertisement