Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avonmore Easy-Pour

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Well you best get going Father. Milk goes sour you know. Unless its UHT milk.. But theres no demand for that because its ****e.

After a nuclear armageddon that'll be all that survives along with the cockroaches, and even they wouldn't drink it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

ejmaztec wrote: »
    After a nuclear armageddon that'll be all that survives along with the cockroaches, and even they wouldn't drink it.

I wonder will they eat the twinkies?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I wonder will they eat the twinkies?

The UHT will kill the twinkies before the cockroaches can get a look in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Their shape reminds me of household cleaning products. Yuuuuum.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

UHT= Utterly Heinous Taste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

It is easier to pour, I find. But it's really intended as a gimmick, to justify you spending the extra few cents on Avonmore rather than Dunnes/Tesco milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I once got some sort of condensed milk in a can from Lidl, made nice coffee as a polish fella in a garage who changed a tyre for me gave me a cup of Coffee with that in it and it was very nice, haven't tried since the one time I bought in Lidl as I am not a big coffee person and I think the can of it went sour afterwards and even puss herself turned her nose up to it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

I dunno, iv had a drinking problem since i was young, the addition of a handle could help to combat this terrible affliction when i want to enjoy some crisp cool milk straight from the bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Have they gotten rid of that plastic ring that tears off the cap when you open it first and inevitably ends up in your tea when you forget to remove it? No, No they haven't. Easy pour my ****in ass!

Advertisement