Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother who has 13 children taken into care is pregnant again out of spite.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

Its stories like this that have led me to replace "Only in America" with "Only in England"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I read that this morning and I thought these are the people that should have to have an enforced hysterectomy. It is very cruel to have a child knowing that it is going to have to go into care, it isn't fair on the child :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Why should the state pay for her being a cunt? Give them to Gary Glitter, he'll take care of them for free

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

Why should the state pay for her being a cunt? Give them to Gary Glitter, he'll take care of them for free

fcuk that its not the kids' fault, give her to gary glitter and see what happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Why should the child pay for her being a cvnt?

Seriously, the psychological impact of knowing that this is the reason he/she was born could be awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

From now on, whenever I hear anyone calling a person that doesn't want to have kids selfish, I'll mention this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Devolution here we come.

• Advertisement

Banter Joe wrote: »
    From now on, whenever I hear anyone calling a person that doesn't want to have kids selfish, I'll mention this.

How can it be selfish to not want children?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

How can it be selfish to not want children?

Not sure exactly how that one works, but I've been called it many a time because of not wanting them.
    That was one of the nicer things that people said. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I really hope those poor children have been adopted out to loving families. Once they are, they should have a good chance in life.

bronte wrote: »
    Not sure exactly how that one works, but I've been called it many a time because of not wanting them.

To me, it could only be regarded as selfish if selfish means "doesn't think exactly the same way as I do".

To me, it could only be regarded as selfish if selfish means "doesn't think exactly the same way as I do".

I use it as a moron filter :)

Is there nothing authorities can do about this woman? She sounds mentally ill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

The mother of Timothy Winters? (remember him?!)

I'm not going to get all riled up about a Daily Mail article tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

This proves I'm right with my suggested method. I'm going to create a test, if you do well, all decisions in your life are yours, if you get below a certain grade, not reproduction for you thank you very much and if you fail....well.....*cocks gun* we'll send you to a better place. ;)

On a serious note, those poor children, chances are care homes rather than a nice foster/adoption home. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

bronte wrote: »
    Next time someone says it to you kick them straight in the balls/ovaries as hard as you can.
    Forcing someone to be selfish in their own eyes.Itll drive them insane :D

Oh and take their kids away if they already have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

orourkeda wrote: »
    At least her box is working

Its on overtime. This b1tch should be spayed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

11 of them came from his filthy ballsack, so he's probably still a good fit for her.

Ha ha!! Lol!!!
    They are the mankiest lookin couple Ive ever seen in my life! Imagine the face of the poor nurse that is rostered on to assist that birth :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

He gave up his job as a pizza delivery man 17 years ago

What a legend.

After 13 kids it must be flapping like a wizards sleeve. Ffs, it's a vagina, not a clown car! (Any more of these?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

Jasus, the babies must be practically walking out of her!

British society really is falling apart at the seams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Pair of prego fetishist I bet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

simu wrote: »
    The mother of Timothy Winters? (remember him?!)

I'm not going to get all riled up about a Daily Mail article tbh.
    Hmm, at the rate of which I have lived with you versus how many babies you have had, you must have dozens by now!

'not riled up' indeed!

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Pair of prego fetishist I bet.

Wouldn't be surprised!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

MarkR wrote: »
    After 13 kids it must be flapping like a wizards sleeve. Ffs, it's a vagina, not a clown car! (Any more of these?)
    More vaginas or more clown cars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

I know a case of this locally. 8 babies. She's unbelievable, They've had it terrible. And all the kids I know have serious health problems due to her inability to care about being pregnant. None have remained with her. It brings a lot of questions to the fore.

Advertisement