Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army fitness training

Options
  • 28-07-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, was doing a clean up on the hard drive and found the following pdf booklets based on Army fitness training, have 6 in total so will try and load them all up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Any chance you could post them up on the Military Forum?
    Some of the lads might appreciate them.

/ Apologies to local mods for jumping in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Fifth booklet having trouble loading rest but will continue to try

Hagar wrote: »
    Any chance you could post them up on the Military Forum?
    Some of the lads might appreciate them.

/ Apologies to local mods for jumping in.

No problem

Hi again folks here's a link to the newspaper where I downloaded the booklets http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/armyfitness/0,,2230720,00.html

My bad folks, for some reason I can't seem to upload book 3 (upper body workout) 4 (lower body/leg workout) and 6 the offical army fitness test and circuit training, but if anyone would like them I could e-mail it to them no problem, just PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Thanks for these.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Heads up, there is a website with this programme on it.

http://www.armyfit.mod.uk/

You need to reg but I have not gotten any spam in the two years since I signed up.

Advertisement