Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkish Wives

Options
  • 27-07-2009 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

Is this a skit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,730 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm afraid not! Car crash TV at it's finest :o - thread over on AH about it

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dangerus06

just watching it cant believe people are that niave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Christ Ive just watched it now, the three "women" were vile

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Is it repeated?

I really wanna see it after reading the AH thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

anyone got a link to the AH thread?? I cant seem to find it! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

anyone got a link to the AH thread?? I cant seem to find it! :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055633662

thanks a mill, they have that closed that thread now unfortunately :(
    It was the funniest show Iv seen on rte in a long time, the womem in it were as common as muck ( the light haired one was a whiney pain in the ass ) but the main one was so drole and crude I just couldnt help laughing at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Only caught a bit of it last night but it was so cringe worthy.
    It was so obvious that the Turkish lad wasn't into her.

Always find it hard to understand how some people are oblivious to the fact that they are such an obvious mismatch and that they are being conned.

Wasn't this show a repeat?

ya It was on a few months ago aswel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

Ah i felt so sorry for the main one, she didnt seem to realise how ur man was lookin at her and not takin her serious at all! and him saying at the end there is no such thing as love and she was across the table from him smitten!:eek:She was so funny though with the things she was coming out with! I saw it when it was on about a year ago and I was skitting away at it again last night!:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Guys, it's not THEM that are doing bad out of it.

The ladies are getting set up with good-looking Turkish guys for a while at least.

The Turkish guys are getting to become Irish citizens and have a far better life even if they live off the dole.

We're the guys that are losing out on this!!!!

They are off exchanging their Irish citizenship for prostitution. This is very, very, very bad news!!!!

Like I predicted when this show first came on, as soon as other Aul Wans saw their friends doing it they'd be off doing the same thing. Now loads and loads are doing it. It will end in tears for the Irish economy worst of all.

Honest, one-off prostitution is on the other hand completely illegal and considered vile and exploitation and sneered at, what a joke!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

all deluded

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Enii wrote: »
    Is this a skit?
    I think this is where Kathleen Lynch got the inspiration for that charcter whos always marrying guys she meets on holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭ronrar

"Watch oww fer me marbles dere love."

'twas chilling.

Advertisement