Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOD HELP US, Turkish wifes ckub.

Options
  • 27-07-2009 9:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking at a tv show now on RTE1 called turkish wifes club, 3 women going over to Turkey all above there 50's looking for young fellas, have they any shame at all, there the laughing stock of the place. Oh yeah id say if there were 30 years yonger they would be wearing tracksuits, pure Skangers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,328 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I'd ride them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Not that I agree with what they're doing but men have been doing it for years going to Thailand etc. Why can't women do the same?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Christ this place has gone downhill

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Noooooo you are giving RTE publicity. Quick edit the thread title to talk about Bono or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

How do they belive a young Turkish guy would fancy them,its embarrasing,and Im around there age.
    Oh! I had to turn it off,silly women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I thought it was 'yer one' Katherine Lynch at first to be honest, close your eyes and just listen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:eek: there going to the airport in a pink limo, have they no shame at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

They must be uber desperate to want a Turkish man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

I wouldnt f*ck them with my enemies dick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Surely you must mean underground?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Fuckin 'ell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Pensioners just wanna have fun! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

They must be uber desperate to want a Turkish man

How dare you. I happen to be Turkish.

not really. Im just hairy thats all

I think i remember reading that a few Irish bars banned her over there.

:D The husband has gone missing, hasnt been heard from in weeks:D, has probably borrowed a few thousand from her, bloody clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Just flicked over there and saw the three of them. Id rather stick my cock in a lawnmower than in them.

Those poor Turkish lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Lost count of the stories in the papers of aul ones complaining they've been done in by their young Turkish lovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭The End Of Days

You were banned for few weeks, Get off your cross, Jesus needs that bit of wood back.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Good Jaysis....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Not that I agree with what they're doing but men have been doing it for years going to Thailand etc. Why can't women do the same?!

What makes you think that the OP approves of men doing the same in Thailand, never did he say that.
    holly1 wrote: »
    How do they belive a young Turkish guy would fancy them,its embarrasing,and Im around there age.
    Oh! I had to turn it off,silly women.

Turkish men see an older Irish woman there and they might think "Oh it's some rich ugly bitch, maybe if I roide her I'll get something out of it"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Apparently "some" of them marry for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Pygmalion wrote: »
    What makes you think that the OP approves of men doing the same in Thailand, never did he say that.

I've never seen a thread on here about men going to Thailand (correct me if I'm wrong) but I've seen a thread similar to this before.

Not agreeing with these women, they're making me cringe but millions of English and Irish men do this every year, these women are no different to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I've never seen a thread on here about men going to Thailand (correct me if I'm wrong) but I've seen a thread similar to this before.

Not agreeing with these women, they're making me cringe but millions of English and Irish men do this every year, these women are no different to them.

Well one things for sure, if the show was about Irish men in Thailand it'd be a hell of alot better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

are they british or irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

The women are from my area and b'jahsus you wouldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Summerjones

Is this the same show that was on before or different women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Summerjones

are they british or irish?

Irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You were banned for few weeks, Get off your cross, Jesus needs that bit of wood back.

:rolleyes:

20 posts, yet so highly opinionated on the matter. It would be interesting, if I was actually interested.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Oh no she's singing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Because there's never been a TV show on RTÉ called "Thai prostitute-hunter club".
    I doubt "millions" of them do it, consider the amount of men in Ireland and England old enough to and with enough to and you'd be down to maybe 20 million (a very genorous estimate, it's probably less).
    You're saying that more than one in 20 men does it every year?

Also what these women are doing is the same, perhaps even less wrong than what the men do in Thailand, but that it's made into a TV show is quite disgusting.
    At least most of the men who go to Thailand to screw poor women are under no illusions of it being cool and something the public should know about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement