Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Jersey Coruption Sting

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

have I dismissed the existence of the Necronomicon? No, I'm sure some ancient texts existed from which the inspiration for that fictitious tome was drawn, the legendary Egyptian Book of the Dead springs to mind as a Historical text from which the inspiration may have come.

and can you show proof that what you claim to be the Original Work for the Protocols is the original work and not simply an interpretation of an earlier text, or does all investigation conveiniently end at that point??

Back OT

For someone who keeps stating that I am avoiding a question you make a very hamfisted job of skirting round asking it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

have I dismissed the existence of the Necronomicon? No, I'm sure some ancient texts existed from which the inspiration for that fictitious tome was drawn, the legendary Egyptian Book of the Dead springs to mind as a Historical text from which the inspiration may have come.
    Em I was using that example because it was entirely made up.
    The Necronomicon was only mentioned in Lovecraft's writings and in other fictional works afterwards.

You don't have to read it to know it's fake.
    and can you show proof that what you claim to be the Original Work for the Protocols is the original work and not simply an interpretation of an earlier text, or does all investigation conveiniently end at that point??
    Yes.
    If you had read the links you said you had read you'd have seen as much.

One is a satirical work featuring two people having an argument in Hell.
    It was in no way whatsoever aimed at the Jews nor did anyone including it's author claim it was from a secret document or that they were guidelines that anyone was following. It is a clear work of fiction.

The other has passages taken pretty much verbatim and adds in a bunch of made up stuff then claims are made that it's a genuine Jewish document.
    There is no evidence to support this claim.

All the evidence shows categorically that it was a forgery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Are you claiming that Maurice Joly copied it from an earlier text?
    Is there any bias for this or is it just grasping at straws on you part?
    Back OT

For someone who keeps stating that I am avoiding a question you make a very hamfisted job of skirting round asking it
    No they were clearly in my previous post.
    King Mob wrote: »
    Why is it in anyway important that Jews where involved in this crime and why did you feel the need to point it out?

And they're the same ones that have been asked for the entire thread.

Em I was using that example because it was entirely made up.
    The Necronomicon was only mentioned in Lovecraft's writings and in other fictional works afterwards.

You don't have to read it to know it's fake.
    Look up, yep all the way up there ^^^, see that odd thing with the contrails? that was my point, but I think it gained a little altitude on you :D

why is it important??

well, these men conspired to use their position in the Jewish community to illegaly influence lots of civic life in New Jersey.

now is it a one off incident and a case of a few bad apples,
    or
    is this the tip of the iceberg as far as endemic and systemic corruption run through the Jewish heirarchy.

much in the same way that the initial 'few bad apples' of the catholic church turned out to be a much bigger problem than anyone ever expected.

does that answer your question?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Any further off topic posting will result in an immediate ban. If you've been banned before please note that the next ban will be more severe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Really some parts of N.J. have more Rabbis than many parts of Israel (Israel only 1/3rd Religious).

If you find a bunch of Senior/Leader White guys in N.J. guilty of Corruption/Conspiracy, simply the Population demographics will have a Major Irish & Italian amount and significant number Jewish. If it was Tel Aviv, maybe they would all be Jewish and none Rabbis. If it was Rathkeale maybe many would be ex Travellers. If it was Birmingham UK maybe they would all be all non-White.

If it was Reykjavik they would be all Icelanders.

Really this is nothing to do with Zionist Conspiracy even if such a thing exists*. It's Demographics.

(*I'm prepared to listen to evidence on a relevant thread that such a Conspiracy exists and what the Scope of it is. Let's assume there definitely is a World Zionist** Conspiracy. Would this (with large Irish /Italian = Catholic = AntiZonist) fit the Modus Operandi or just be an unconnected Criminal Gang that has Jewish Rabbis in it because there are lots of Rabbis where the Gang is based?)

(**There are definitely Zionists. Though possibly mostly in illegal settlements, though curiously some settlements and some Ultra-Orthodox*** don't recognise Israel and even regard Zionists as Blasphemers.)

(*** Historically most Zionists were Communists of an old-fashioned Marxism, i.e. Kibbutz, but most Communists were anti-Zionist, Esp. Russian, Cuban, Albanian & Chinese)

why is it important??

well, these men conspired to use their position in the Jewish community to illegaly influence lots of civic life in New Jersey.

now is it a one off incident and a case of a few bad apples,
    or
    is this the tip of the iceberg as far as endemic and systemic corruption run through the Jewish heirarchy.

much in the same way that the initial 'few bad apples' of the catholic church turned out to be a much bigger problem than anyone ever expected.

does that answer your question?
    You mean abuse their position exactly like all the other officials did?

Why is it important that they were Jewish?
    Why are these guys different from the others who did the exact same thing?

What evidence do you have that such corruption is endemic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

there are elements of truth to everything, including the Protocols.

A toad lives in my pancreas.

Anyone can make stuff up, stuff that is entirely untrue.

Possibly, but to be honest, I think that corruption is pretty widespread throughout almost every hierarchy, so the fact they're Jewish is only relevant to this argument as a means of delineating a specific instance. You said many of the men on the list were ex-mayors and the like- I'd be far more concerned about public servants who are deeply involved in corruption of this nature than religious leaders.

You know what let's put MC's OP in perspective.
    Let's replace Jews with Black people and let's see what the post looks like.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8169966.stm

Well there ya have it, murder, terrorism and suppression of education

and whos in the middle of it all, the constant throughout the last decades? yep Black Islamic Preachers.

that' be BLACK Community leaders eh?

but hey watch them spin this one.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

mod edit - not very funny trolling.

Sir Digby

Sorry Sir Digby. It was intended to show that saying that there is no logic in saying that one group of people were behind some master plan, just because a very few of them were caught in the scheme. Going on that premise, a religion with no one implicated must be even more culpable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement